Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying Recycle Bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files.
How to Recover Files from Acer Liquid S100?
Android phones are most widely used now-a-days due to their user friendly interfaces and applications. Acer has a good reason to be proud of the Liquid S100 due to its Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and super hi-resolution screen. It has 5MP camera with digital zoom, auto focus and geo-tagging. The liquid S100 has an internal memory of 256MB and external memory can be expandable up to 32GB. Since Acer S100 has much lesser internal memory the user needs to store data in is external memory only. The user can store huge number of pictures, music, video and other files in the external memory card of Liquid S100.
The data stored in memory card will be easily got lost due to the below mentioned reasons:
- Frequently using the same memory card in different device may make you to lose your important data
- The data can be deleted by the third party applications without user’s knowledge
- photos that are captured during low battery will not be stored in your storage memory
- The data can be corrupted when you eject the memory card during data transfer in your Liquid S100
- When you connect your Acer S100 with the system to transfer data and if you remove it without proper ejecting process, the data will get lost
- If your Acre S100 memory is full and when you try to store more data to it, then your data may get corrupted
If you are one of the Acer Liquid S100 users, who have faced any of the above problems with your Acer S100, then don’t get panic. There are many recovery tools that are present on market to overcome from above mentioned data loss problem. Yodot Android Data Recovery is one of the best recovery software that is preferred by most of the Android user’s.
About the software:
Yodot Android Data Recovery is one of the excellent recovery software that will recover all your data that is lost, deleted or formatted from internal storage as well as from external memory card of your Acer Liquid S100. This software will recover all deleted /lost music, images and video files including .apk files from Acer Liquid Android phone. This software has a trial version which will allow you to recover all your data from your Liquid S100 and you can preview recovered files prior to data restoration. But you need to buy the full version to save this recovered data form Acer Liquid S100. This tool is extremely user friendly and even the users who are not aware of recovery software can easily use it.
Working procedure of this software:
- Connect your Acer Liquid S100 to computer with USB cable
- Download and install Yodot Android Data Recovery software in your Windows computer
- Run the software to begin the recovery process and follow the instructions
- The software displays two options in the main screen. i.e.,”Delete File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”
- Select the appropriate option depending on your data lose circumstances
- After you select the option the software will setup the connection with your Acer Liquid S100 and then it will display all the drives that are present in your Liquid S100
- Select the desired drive from which you want to recover the data and press “Next” button
- After scanning process completes the recoverable data will be shown in Data View and File Type View
- You can preview data before data restoration
- At last save the retrieved data to your desired destination location
- Have a regular backup of your data in other storage devices, so that it can be restored later
- Have a habit of safely removing your Liquid S100 when it is connected to other devices
- Install an excellent antivirus to remove viruses from your Acer S100
- Don’t take any photos when your phone is running with low battery