Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying Recycle Bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files.
Restore Data on Android Phone after Factory Reset
Android is an excellent operating system, which is more popular and widely used mobile operating system for Smartphones and Tablets. Everyone own an Android device, which help users to capture wonderful pictures of their families and friends, record high quality videos, download and install handy applications, listen to music and many more. But even these Android devices are not free from problems such as corruption and data loss etc.
However, you may accidentally pressed the factory reset button and reset your Android phone to factory settings. The Smartphone may hang suddenly showing error, in such case you have to do factory reset. All personnel media data such as photos, videos, music files on the cell phone will be deleted after factory reset.
Once Android phone is reset to factory settings, you must stop using the android phone if you want to restore data back. But if you add any new data to the Android Smartphone, then deleted file space will be overwritten and data will not be recoverable. Other than factory reset, there are several reasons for losing data from Android devices, some of the common causes are listed below:
- Accidentally deleting a photo or other media file is one of the most common reason for data loss on Android phones
- Severe virus or malware infection on your Android cell phone SD card makes it inaccessible resulting in data loss
- Sometimes when you connect your Android phone to system it displays error and forces you to format the drive resulting in complete file loss
- Mishandling the cell phones like ejecting the memory card during read/write process or using the same Android SD card on multiple OS may also leads to media file deletion
- Data from your Android phone may also get lost if there is any interruption while transferring or moving files from Android phone to computer or vice-versa
The only solution for recovering lost or deleted data from Android phone is to make use of a professional Android data recovery tool. This software is capable of retrieving data from Android phone even at critical data loss situations and after doing factory reset setting.
Android data recovery tool:
Yodot Recovery for Android is one of the outstanding Smartphone data recovery software that is capable of recovering data from Android phones and Tablets after resetting them to factory settings. It can recover data lost, deleted or formatted from internal storage as well as external memory card of your Android phone. This application restores all types of media files like image files, video files, audio files including .apk files from various Android Smartphones.
This software is specifically built for retrieving data from various Android versions like 4.1.x Jelly Bean, 4.0.x Ice Cream Sandwich, 2.3.x Gingerbread and 2.2 Froyo. This tool is extremely user friendly and even it needs less technical knowledge to use this Android recovery software to retrieve data from Android device on Windows OS.
How to use Yodot Recovery for Android product?
Note: Software is capable of recognizing Android devices (Smartphone’s and Tablets) that gets connected to system via UMS mode i.e. USB Mass Storage; it doesn’t support for MTP / PTP mode of connectivity
- Connect your Android Smartphone to the computer with USB cable
- Download and install Yodot Android Data Recovery software in your Windows computer
- Run the application to start recovery process and follow the instructions present on screen
- The software displays two options in the main screen. i.e.,‘Deleted File Recovery’ and ‘Lost File Recovery’
- Select ‘Lost File Recovery’ option in order to retrieve data from Android phone after doing factory reset
- After selecting the particular option the software will setup a connection with Android phone and displays all the drives present in it
- Select the desired drive from which you want to recover the data and press “Next” button
- After scanning process completes, the recovered data from Android phone will be shown in “Data View” and “File Type View”
- You can preview recovered data from Android phone prior to data restoration
- At last save the retrieved data to your desired destination location on system
Things to Remember:
- Install good security application to protect your Android phone from virus or malware infection
- Keep an additional copy of your precious photos preserved in Android phones in order to overcome from data loss situation
- Read user’s manual to know the functionality of your new Android Smartphone before you operate it