Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying recycle bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files.
Motorola Droid Razr Data Recovery
"I have Motorola Droid Razr Maxx Android phone. Yesterday while clicking photos, it displayed a message like “Not enough memory delete some items” so in order to add some new files I thought to delete all unwanted files but I selected “Delete all” option and deleted all of them by accident. Most of them were my favorite photos. Is there a way to recover files from my Android phone or are they gone forever? I gave call to Motorola customer service and the only answer got from them is that I can only restore them from a hard backup. Obviously I don’t have another copy. So I am looking out for a way to undelete them."
Being Android phone holder, have you ever unluckily suffered any similar data loss situation? If yes, here you will find the way to undelete your files.
Is it possible to undelete the deleted files?
No matter what kind of Android phones you are using, usually there goes a small memory card i.e SD card inside the phone. It stores every file that your Android device receives. When you operate your Android and use delete or format methods to get rid of unwanted files, the information is removed from your SD card. But they are not lost for good! What happens is that it just frees up the space that was occupied by that file and mark it as re-usable space, but they are no longer visible on your Android phone, even though they are still present on it.
However, other than above mentioned situation, there also exist some situations that lead to data loss from your Android phone. Few of them are:
- Sudden deletion of data occurs by many new Android users as they don’t know how to operate their Android device
- If you accidentally format your SD card or internal memory of your Motorola Droid Razr Maxx smartphone, at that time you may suffer from data loss
- Data loss also occur while transferring data from your Android phone computer or any other media device
- Virus, spyware and worms often corrupt your Smartphone’s SD card and make its data inaccessible
- Several times insertion and removal of SD card cause data loss from your Motorola droid RAZR Maxx Android phone
- Sudden corruption of Android operating system leads to data loss from your Motorola droid RAZR Maxx Android Smartphone
Hopefully, there is a way to overcome the data loss problem that occurred due to above mentioned situation. Yodot Android Data Recovery is among the best Android recovery software which offers a very powerful and unique process that search and retrieve all deleted, lost and formatted data from Android devices. This software thoroughly scans your Android device and hence displays all the recoverable files within a couple of minutes. In addition to this it provides “preview” option to view the file prior to recovering. It works well with all Android smartphones.
Note: Software is capable of recognizing Android devices (Smartphone’s and Tablets) that gets connected to system via UMS mode i.e. USB Mass Storage; it doesn’t support for MTP / PTP mode of connectivity
- First of all, connect Motorola Android Phone to your computer and click on “Mass storage” option from your Android phone which you can see as soon as you connect
- Download and install Yodot Android Data Recovery Software
- Once the software gets installed, launch the software
- You will find two options from the main screen “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”
- Choose “Deleted File Recovery” option to recover your deleted Android data Select “Lost File Recovery” option to recover your lost or formatted Android data
- The software scans and displays your Motorola Android device, Click “Next” button to continue
- Allow the software to complete the scanning process
- After completion, the software displays a list of all the lost and deleted files from your Motorola droid RAZR Maxx
- Select the files you want to recover and continue by clicking “Next”
- Make use of “Preview” option to view the files before saving
- Save the recovered files to your desired location
- Before you decide to delete something from your Android phone, check if there are important files left behind
- Make use of “write protect” knob in order to prevent accidental deletion or formatting
- Avoid using same SD card on different devices
- Do not disconnect your Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx phone during the transfer process
- Data loss can occur at any time so it is better to take backup of important files