Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying Recycle Bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files.
How to Recover Deleted Files from Android Device?
Android device usually refers to Smartphone and tablet that use Google Android as its operating system. There are various manufacturers of Android devices including Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Sony, Acer, Dell, Micromax etc. Building on the contributions of open-source Linux community, this operating system has rapidly become the fastest-growing mobile operating system. As of now, there are large varieties of devices available on market which supports Android operating system. However, even this powerful OS is not free with issues like corruption and errors which results in huge amount of data loss.
Files from Android can get deleted due to the reasons as listed below:
- Unintended deletion: In Android device, everything is based on touch. There is maximum chance of photos and other files getting deleted unintentionally when your finger slides to some other disastrous option like “Format” or “Delete all”. In other cases, you may select files to move and you may accidentally click on delete option instead of move option
- Deleting files while transferring: While transferring files from your Android phone to computer, you may prefer using “Cut” and “Paste” commands or “Ctrl+X” and “Ctrl+V” keyboard short cuts. Interruptions before pasting files or improperly using these commands can cause loss of valuable files from your Android phone
- Corrupt Android SD card: Improper ejection of the Android phone from your computer while accessing files from it and damage to file system can corrupt SD card used in Android phone, which eventually result in loss of files
- Virus interference: Excessive exposure to unsecure devices can make your Android SD card prone to virus infections. In certain cases, you may only lose some files but in extreme conditions you may lose access to all files present in your Android phone
At these scenarios, a valid backup file can act as best sources to restore deleted Android files. But you cannot be so fortunate every time to have an updated backup. Therefore in case if there is no backup available, then you are advised to use reliable third party Android recovery software such as Yodot Android Data Recovery order to recover deleted files from Android device.
Deleted File Recovery Software for Android
If you are looking for software that will assists you in restoring deleted files back from Android, then Yodot Android Data Recovery is the best tool to use. Many people have recovered their deleted data successfully from their Android device using this software. It recovers photos, songs, videos, APK files and documents from both removable storage device (SD card) and internal memory of Android Smartphones and tablets of all major brands. This application retrieves deleted or lost files from Android on Windows PCs and laptops working on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Server operating systems.
Steps to restore deleted files from Android Phone on Windows OS:
- Download and install Yodot Android Data Recovery software on your Windows computer
- Now attach your Android device and click on UMS mode that is dispalyed on the screen
- Run the software and follow onscreen commands to recover data from your Android phone
- You will find two options i.e. “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”
- Click on “Deleted File Recovery” option to retrieve your deleted Android files
- You will now find the drive that represents your Android device
- Click on “Next” and wait until the application completes the scanning process
- The software now displays all the recoverable files from your Android device
- Preview media files before saving
- At last browse for the destination location on your computer to save the rescued data from Android device
- It is suggested not to use any options provided by Android unless you know about it
- Do not use your Android device once you realized that important files are missing from it
- Avoid connecting Android phone to different systems