Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying Recycle Bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files.
How to Retrieve Deleted Images from SD Card in Android?
“SD memory card on my Android phone stores all captured photos, videos, favorite music tracks, contacts and other files. Last night one of my friends had taken the cell to check for new features on the device. Going through the pictures that were present in the SD card, he accidentally deleted few photos which were of mere importance. I don’t like losing my pictures as they are very dear to me. So I just want to know how I can recover deleted photos from Android SD card. I have gone through many of the picture recovery applications but, my mind now is in high confusion on which one to choose as I don’t want any more trouble. A best suggestion would be very much helpful.”
Relax! There is no need to get upset! You can rely on best Android photo recovery tool that can restore your deleted photos from SD card that is being used in most of Android device. Before knowing about the recovery software, keep in mind about these situations that may also render deletion of photos from SD memory card.
Reasons that lead to deletion of photos from Android SD card:
- Accidental deletion of all photos that are present in the SD card while trying to remove a single picture
- Unintentionally formatting the SD card when it is connected to Windows desktop for data transfer removes all the photos and other information present on SD card
- On severe infection of malicious viruses, image files from SD card may get deleted from Android device without any notice
- Abrupt removal of Android device when the files are being transferred to PC using the Cut Paste options can also cause deletion of picture files
- Use of pictures from SD card when Android device running low on battery
- Downloading unknown applications on your Android SD card that are unsecured
Extract Deleted Photos from Android SD Card:
Yodot Android Data Recovery is the most recommended recovery application that is specifically programmed to rescue photos that are deleted from SD card on various Android gadgets. You can also restore other files such as video files, RAW picture files, audio tracks, application files from SD card on Android phone that is formatted, re-formatted, corrupted or damaged due to numerous reasons. This recovery tool can easily clone SD card as an image file using which you can perform recovery at later stage. The program can get back various media file types such as JPEG, MPEG, AVI, PNG, BMP, TIF, GIF, WAV, MP3, MP4 and many more from different models of Android Smartphones. You can recover erased files from Samsung, Acer, Motorola, Micromax, Dell, LG, HTC and other brands of Android gadgets on Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8, 2003 and 2008 OS based laptops/ desktops.
Simple steps to restore deleted photos from Android SD Card:
- Download and install Yodot Android Data Recovery application on Windows computer by logging in as local system administrator
- On completion of installation process, connect the Android device along with SD card on it to the computer
- Launch the product and follow the instructions that are present on the main screen
- Click on “Deleted File Recovery” and this software will take you to the next window
- Now, select the drive representing Android device from the list of drives provided on screen
- The scanning process takes place, on completion of which the list of retrieved pictures are displayed
- Select the image file that needs to be restored and preview then using Data view and File type view options
- Then save the files to particular destination location on the system
- Maintain backup of crucial Android data and have it updated regularly
- Avoid installing unknown applications in Android device
- It’s good to charge up your Android cell phone as soon as the battery is low