Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying recycle bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files
How To Recover Deleted Photos From Android Phone?
“My LG P500 Android phone got locked up due to incorrect grid combination patterns, after which I was only left with a choice to type in my Google mail account and password. I typed the desired account name and password, but it said that I typed the wrong password and didn’t allow me to access any files from my android phone, so I called the LG customer service and they told me to perform a hard reset. I followed their procedure and ended up deleting all my important photos and picture folder from my LG P500 Android cell phone, is there a way to get back deleted photos from Android?”
Yes, you have a great possibility of retrieving those photos you mistakenly deleted from Android cell phone. This is because the deleted pics are still there on Android photos until they are overwritten by new files. Unless the files have been overwritten, the chance of recovery is very high. Hence it is highly recommended to stop using Android cell phone after photo loss scenario.
How are photos deleted from Android cell phones?
There are many reasons due to which photos and other media gets deleted from Android cell phone, some of the common reasons include:
- Accidentally erasing few important photos and other media files from Android smart phone
- Photos deleted due to format operation, when Android device is connected to Windows computer
- Restoring Android phone back to its factory settings
- Mishandling Android device liking switching it off when photos are in use
- Electro static power failure while transferring photos from Android to computer
- Virus infection on your Android device
Whatever may the reason behind photo deletion, they can be recovered back by relying on an android data recovery tool available on the internet. There are little efficient software using which deleted photo recovery can be performed and one such good application is Yodot Android Data Recovery.
Overview of the Software:
Yodot Android Data Recovery software would be the right choice, to recover deleted photos from Android phones and tablets. The tool easily retrieves all photo file types such as JPG, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PNG etc from your Androids internal and external storage memory. Additionally the software recovers photos, videos, music, applications, documents and many other files from all popular Android manufacturers such as Samsung, Sony, Micromax, HTC, Karbonn, Dell, LG and so on.
Direction to use:
- Connect Android phone to your Windows computer and use UMS mode option as this software supports Android devices having UMS mode of connection
- Download and install Yodot Android Data Recovery Software to the connected computer
- Once the software gets installed open it
- You’ll find two options from main screen “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”
- Choose “Deleted File Recovery” option to recover deleted photos
- The tools scans and displays Android phone, choose the device and click on “Next” button
- Allow the scanning process to complete
- After scan completion the software displays a list of all deleted photos from Android cell phone
- Preview photo files before saving them using “Preview” option
- At last, save the rescued photos to your desired location, although not to your same Android device, because the chances of original data getting replaced is very high
- Install antivirus application like quick heal, Norton, Kaspersky in order to combat deadly viruses
- Regularly transfer important photos from Android phone to Windows computer