Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying recycle bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files
Deleted Photo Recovery from Sony Xperia Z
Sony Xperia Z is one of best Smartphone that has been designed, developed and launched by Sony Mobile. It has been equipped with Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) software which has increased its performance to greater levels. The storage capacity of this device is up to 16 GB for internal memory and 32 GB for external memory (memory card). Users can storewide variety of information including captured photos, videos, music collection, work related documents, etc on their Sony Xperia Z Smartphone.
However, last week I was invited to my friend’s birthday. I took my Sony Xperia Z Smartphone to take very high quality pictures and record those wonderful moments with its 13MP camera capacity. So as all the fun was over we returned home and then I connected my Sony Xperia Z to computer for transferring all photos and videos. But to my misery all the images that were saved on Android phone were missing. I searched each and every folder that was present in my Smartphone, but it was of no use as they were not seen anywhere on my Sony phone.
Now just calm yourself! Don’t get upset as there is nothing to be worried of. Your favorite images are still present on Sony Xperia Z and in the same place in which they were stored. However, let us see some noted scenarios that may cause loss of pictures from your Sony Xperia Z Smartphone:
- Application failure or malfunction of Android OS leads to loss of image files saved on Sony Smartphone
- Improper removal of memory card from the Sony Xperia Z Smartphone when read or write process is going on
- Unintentional deletion of your image files while previewing or erasing unwanted files from Android phone memory
- Use of restore option without keeping backup of files and folders saved on Sony Z Smartphone erases complete data and restores phone to its initially factory settings
- Accidental formatting or formatting Xperia Z Smartphone to get rid of viruses, corruption and other also issues wipes out all its contents including pictures
After encountering any of the above mentioned troubles, don’t lose patience because there is way to restore all your photos that were deleted or lost from Sony Xperia Z Smartphone. Make use of efficient Android photo recovery application to retrieve deleted photos from Sony Xperia Z phone in safer way. Yodot Android Data Recovery is finest tool which restores lost files from Android Smartphones and tablets on Windows OS. This tool is built with powerful scanning engines which gets all formats of image files from your Sony Xperia Z android phone. Other than recovering image files, you can get back videos, music files, apk files and text documents from major brands of Android cell phones like HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony, Micromax and many others. Users can preview their recovered photos before they are saved on a particular location on your Windows system.
Quick and Easy Recovery Process:
- Download and install the application in the system by logging in as local system administrator
- Now connect the Sony Xperia Z Smartphone to the computer and select the UMS mode option
- Launch the software and click “Deleted File Recovery” which will take you to the next screen
- After clicking on one of the options wait for the Android device to get detected by Windows OS
- Once the above process gets completed click on “Next” button that will provide you with phone memory (internal memory) and external memory
- Select the drive and again click on “Next” button which begins your recovery process
- As the recovery process gets completed, you will be listed with the set of image files from your Sony Xperia Z Smartphone
- You are provided with the option to preview the files before saving them on the respective file location
Things to keep in mind:
- Always keep backup of your data photos and other vital of Smartphone on external storage drive
- Install antivirus application to make sure that your Smartphone is not infected with Virus or other threats
- Avoid ejecting Smartphone from Windows system when the read or write process is going on