Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying recycle bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files
Retrieve Deleted Photos from Motorola Atrixs
“I have borrowed my friend’s Motorola Atrix Android phone to check its features. But while handling phone, I have accidentally deleted all photos present in it. My friend has already told me that those photos are important to him. Can anyone suggest me a correct method to correct my mistake?”
There are many Android users who delete pictures or videos from Android phones in similar way. After losing photos, many users search if there is any manual way to restore their erased images from Motorola Atrix. Unfortunately there is no manual technique available, which could help you in this regard. Therefore if you are really in need of restoring deleted pictures from Motorola Atrix Smartphone, then you have to take the help of appropriate data recovery tool.
How photos do get deleted from Motorola Atrix?
- Using “Cut” and “Paste” commands: Many Android users prefer “Cut” and “Paste” command while moving photos and other files from Motorola Atrix Smartphone to the computer. Images are lost if any interruptions takes place before you paste cut files from Motorola phone
- Clicking photos when the battery is low: Pictures might go missing from Motorola Atrix phone, if you proceed further to click photos when your mobile is displaying low battery warning
- Deleted by Viruses: Viruses that attacks your Android device are the dangerous programs that delete significant photos with giving any notice. That is if you don’t scan Motorola phone and remove these viruses, they might corrupt file system of memory card and makes entire files unreadable
You will be happy, if deleted photos are present in the backup that you have created. But what if you don’t have backup or if files are lost from backup itself? As suggested earlier, users have to make use of perfect Android recovery application like Yodot Android Data Recovery. This software is best way to regain deleted or lost files and folders that from your Motorola Atrix Smartphone. It has ability to get back photos, videos, music files, apk files and other documents from both internal and external memory of Motorola Atrix phone. Other than Motorola, you can recover pictures from variety of Android phones manufactured by Samsung, HTC, LG, Dell, Acer, Micromax, Sony Xperia, etc on Windows PC.
Recovery steps to bring back images from Motorola Atrix:
Note: This application can recognize Android devices via UMS mode i.e. USB Mass Storage; it doesn’t support for MTP / PTP modes of connection.
- First of all, connect Motorola Atrix Android Phone to your Windows computer. As soon as you connect it to the computer, you will see three options
- Select the option “Mass storage” from your Android phone
- Download and install Yodot Android Data Recovery Software to the Windows in which you have connected your Android phone
- Once the software gets installed, launch it to commence the recovery process
- You will find two options on the main screen “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”
- Make use of “Deleted File Recovery” option to get back deleted files, otherwise select “Lost File Recovery” to recover data that you lost from Android phone
- The utility scans and displays your Motorola Android device, Click “Next” button to continue
- Allow the program to complete the scanning process
- After completion, the software displays a list of all lost and deleted files from your Motorola Atrix
- Select files that you want to recover and continue by clicking “Next”
- Make use of “Preview” option to view the files before saving and at last save recovered files to desired location
- Do not click pictures from Motorola Atrix, when it is low on battery
- Instead of using “Cut” use “Copy” while moving files from Motorola Atrix phone to computer
- Make sure that you don’t attempt to do anything with Motorola Atrix phone unless you have proper knowledge