Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying recycle bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files
Xolo Q1000 Data Recovery
Android gadgets are ruling the market with their effective and high performance capabilities. Android devices like Smartphones are designed to meet with users need like multi tasking, 3G calling, capturing HD quality pictures and videos, sending / receiving emails, etc. more than normal mobile phone. These Android devices have good inbuilt memory, but to support the large storage of information they support use of memory cards on them.
Xolo Q1000 is one of the popular Android phones used by many users worldwide. It has load of unbeatable features that performs various tasks at much faster rate than other available Android cell phones.
List below are its eye catching features:
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor
- Android Jelly Bean 4.2
- 12.70 cm (5) HD IPS Display
- 8 MP Camera with BSI
- Powerful Battery
Data stored in Xolo Q1000 Smartphone can be accessed easily without much trouble. Videos can be viewed in HD quality as they are provided with high speed processor. However, data on Xolo Q1000 can be lost in various scenarios. There are some chances that while moving files from Xolo Q1000 to the computer, there might be sudden system shutdown, or the device may get unplugged accidentally. This may result in loss of information that was being transferred. No need to get upset! As your data is not permanently gone it can be easily brought back by using effective services of Android media recovery tool.
Other Reasons in which files get deleted or lost from Xolo Q1000 are:
- Virus Infection: Virus is nothing but infected program, which gains entry into the device from internet or when files are transferred from already infected system. This virus corrupts the file system and hence makes all the data present in Xolo Q1000 inaccessible to the user
- Application Fault: Sometimes, the applications that are installed on Xolo Q1000 Android phone may get corrupted as a result of which they fail to respond. This may have a very bad effect on the data that is saved on the device
- Abrupt Removal: Removing Xolo Q1000 abruptly from the system when any read/write process is being carried out can lead to loss of valuable information that is being processed. Hence care should be taken that the device is ejected out with proper procedure
About Android Media File Recovery Software:
Yodot Android Data Recovery tool is an excellent recovery tool that is developed by team of highly qualified software professionals to get back files from Android gadgets. Its best design and simple graphical user interface has made it one of the most wanted application for efficient recovery of data from various Android models like Sony, LG, Motorola, Micromax, Samsung, etc. With the inclusion of Save Recovery Session, user can easily save the recovery process at any point of time and resume it at later stage without having to rescan the entire drive again. You just need to select the saved recovery process and the scanned session will be shown to you respectively. If in case you are stuck with the recovery process during any stage of time, just call in our 24*7 tech support who will assist you and make sure that restoring is done.
Follow the simple steps to restore media files from Xolo Q1000:
- Download and install Yodot Android Data Recovery tool on Windows system by logging in as local system administrator
- Now connect the Android device to the computer where the data recovery product is installed
- Lunch the application by clicking on the shortcut icon provided on desktop
- In the main screen of the software, Deleted File Recovery and Lost File Recovery options are provided
- Click on the desired one and then proceed to the next screen where the list of drives present in the system are shown
- Select your Xolo Q1000 from where data is deleted or lost and then click on the Next button which will start the scanning process
- On completion of the scanning process, recovered files will be presented in a list
- Preview the files that have to be saved and then browse for the respective destination location as available to the host operating system
- Download and install the best antivirus application to prevent virus infection
- Always double check the media files before deleting them
- Use copy paste method rather than cut paste option for transferring files