Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying Recycle Bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files.
How to Retrieve Data from Google Nexus 10
Nexus 10 is a powerful 10-inch tablet from Google built with advanced features like high resolution display, thin, light weight, immersive HD content, superior performance and the best Google apps which attract everyone. This Google Nexus 10 is considered as one of the fastest Android tablet and widely used by many users around the world. This tablet has 16 / 32 GB of internal storage memory to let its users to store and save huge amount of data without much hassle.
Even though well built with advanced features, at times users have reported certain issues while using their Google Nexus 10 tablet. One of main problem with this tablet is that it frequently hangs or freezes while using or carryout some task on it. If your Nexus 10 tablet is randomly rebooting or freezing, then the only way to fix this issue is by resetting your Nexus 10 to factory settings. There are two ways to perform this operation and it is explained below:
- Navigate to “Menu” then
- Go to Settings --> Backup & Reset.
- Touch “Factory data reset”
- And once again Touch Reset tablet
- If your Google Nexus Tablet is password protected, then you will have to enter your password
- Touch Erase everything to confirm
This method is useful, if your Google Nexus device does not respond or constantly hangs on startup
- Power your Nexus 10 on by holding on Power, Volume Up and Volume Down button at the same time for few seconds
- The phone turns on and displays the word Start with an arrow drawn around it
- Press Volume Down button twice, until you see the option Recovery mode
- Use “Power” to restart into Recovery mode, you’ll see an image of an Android with red exclamation point
- While holding down “Power”, press Volume Up
- Use the Volume keys to navigate to wipe data / factory reset and press “Power” to select it
- Scroll down to Yes - erase all user data and again press “Power” button to start the reset process
Note: By performing a factory reset, all data from your Google Nexus 10 will be removed. So it is suggested to backup all your important data from Nexus 10 tablet before performing reset operation.
However, if you don’t have the updated backup of your lost data, then you can make use of Yodot Android Data Recovery software to recover data from Google Nexus 10 tablet on Windows system.
Data recovery software for Android:
Yodot Recovery for Android is the best android recovery application, using which you can retrieve deleted or lost data from Google Nexus 10 tablet. The tool easily recovers deleted and missing pictures, video clips, applications (.apk), songs, eBooks and etc. from Google Nexus internal storage memory. The main benefit of using the application is that the software works on read-only mode which ensures that original data is not damaged during the recovery process. Apart from retrieving data from Google Nexus 10, the software can do data recovery from many Android tablets and Smartphones manufactured by Micromax, Samsung, LG, Sony, Motorola, Acer, HTC and many others on Windows operating system.
Procedure to get back data from Google Nexus 10:
- Connect your Google Nexus 10 tablet to a healthy Windows computer and let it get detected
- Download and install Yodot Android Data Recovery software to the connected computer
- Open the software and follow the on screen procedure
- You’ll find two options from the main screen
- Click on “Deleted File Recovery” button to recover your erased Nexus 10 files or use “Lost File Recovery” option to recover missing files from Google Nexus
- The software scans and detects your Google Android device
- Choose the internal storage drive and click on “Next” button
- Allow the scanning process to complete; after completion of scanning the software displays all the recovered files from your Android tablet
- Preview the pictures or other media files before saving
- At last, save them to your desired destination location on your Windows OS
- Stop using your Google Nexus 10 tablet after facing any data loss
- Install a powerful antivirus application to your Google Nexus tablet to scan and remove deadly virus