Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying Recycle Bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files.
Recover Data from HTC Amaze 4G Android Phone
HTC Amaze Android Smartphone! What a wonderful piece of equipment to own and use. In fact this cell phone easily beats all the other midrange Smartphones. HTC Amaze 4G has 16 GB internal storage memory to save captured images and videos from its 8 MP camera. Apart from photos, you can store other useful stuff like applications, informative video clips, office documents, etc. But many a times HTC Amaze 4G cell phone users experience few troubles while using their Smartphone and one such common problem is, “Android phone rebooting automatically”
This kind of problems often occurs on your HTC Amaze 4g cell phone probably because of virus infections, android OS malfunction, application issue or incompatible OS upgrade. In such case, only solution to resolve problem is to restore your HTC Amaze android phone. However restoring HTC Amaze 4G Smartphone back to its default factory settings will result in loss of complete data. Don’t get anxious, it is also true that you can recover your lost or deleted files and folders from HTC Amaze 4G Android phone using android recovery program available on internet.
Other causes for losing data from HTC Amaze 4G Smartphone are:
- Human Mistakes: Human errors like mistakenly deleting essential photos and files while erasing unwanted stuff on HTC phone or when phone is connected to computer
- Unintentional Format: Formatting HTC Amaze 4G cell phone due to format error warnings, virus infections or accidentally instead of other task on phone will erase entire information saved on HTC Amaze phone’s memory
- File Transfer Errors: Interruptions that occur due to unexpected power failures, sudden system shutdown or switching off phone during the process of transferring files from HTC Amaze phone to computer or vice versa
- Corruption: Corruption to HTC 4G cell phone due to virus/malware attacks, using phone on different platforms, software malfunction and other reasons may lead to loss of valuable files from HTC Amaze 4G Smartphone
Other than the above mentioned reason, there are numerous other reasons for file deletion / loss from HTC Amaze smart phone. But the first things you need to do after such data loss situation, is to immediately stop using your HTC phone or its memory card to store or save any new data. Because the files you deleted / lost are not really fully wiped and with the help of an android recovery. You have a good chance to retrieve those files back.
Then how to extract files from HTC Amaze 4G?
Among the Android data recover tools available, you can select an eminent tool named as Yodot Android Data Recovery to get back data from HTC Amaze 4G Android phone. Recovering all deleted, lost or missing photo, videos, applications, documents and other file types from your HTC Amaze 4G Smartphone is possible by using this tool. The application has many copious functions such as “Preview”, “RAW Search”, etc which are very helpful while restoring data from Android phone. Furthermore, this tool has the capability to retrieve data from both internal and external storage memory (memory card) of HTC Amaze mobile phone and supports recovery of data from other well known HTC models such as HTC One, HTC Rezound, HTC EVO, HTC Sensation, HTC Desire, HTC Butterfly. In addition, you will be able to restore data from variety of Android Smartphones and tablets manufactured by Samsung, Sony, Acer, Micromax, Motorola, LG, etc on Windows operating system.
Procedure for recovering HTC Amaze 4G data:
- Download and install Yodot Android Data Recovery application to a healthy desktop computer
- Plug in your HTC Amaze Smartphone via USB, use the UMS mode displayed on screen and let it get detected
- Open the application and follow he onscreen procedure
- The main screen displays two options, “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”
- Select the option based on your file loss scenario
- The software detects your connected HTC mobile and displays its internal and external storage memory
- Choose the drive from where data is to be retrieved
- The application starts scanning the selected drive and shows all deleted and lost files retrieved from it
- Preview the recovered files and finally save them to preferred location on your PC
- Regularly transfer your important files from HTC phone onto a reliable storage media like external hard disk, CDs or DVDs
- Don’t use and access data from your HTC Smartphone on multiple operating systems
- Install security apps on your android Smartphone to counter virus attacks