Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying Recycle Bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files.
Recover Data from HTC Wildfire Smartphone
“I use HTC Wildfire Android mobile on which I had saved crucial information such as pictures, recorded audios and videos, emails, contacts, etc. But a couple of days before I faced a heart-breaking situation, I accidentally deleted certain data from the mobile. Within a flash of second I lost most important personal data stored on HTC Wildfire. So, is there any way to get back lost data from HTC Wildfire Smartphone?”
HTC has released series of leading Android Smartphones in today’s technological world. HTC Wildfire mobile developed by HTC Corporation operates with Android operating system version 2.2 and it is also known as “mini HTC Desire”. It can store 350MB of data on its internal memory and supports 32GB of memory card. And all data on HTC such as photos, contacts, etc. will be synced with Google. Thus you can access your data saved on HTC mobile on PC with the help of Google which is an advanced feature of HTC Wildfire Android phone. However, data gets deleted from HTC Wildfire in many unknown scenarios.
What causes data loss from HTC Wildfire Smartphone?
- Operating HTC Android phone when battery is low
- Re-installation of OS and reformatting system drive when Smartphone is connected on system
- Formatting HTC mobile or its memory card when interfaced with any system
- Connecting the HTC Wildfire Android phone to a virus infected system
- Memory card corruption due to viruses / malware attack
- Interruptions during file transfer / download on HTC Wildfire
Simple ways to recover data from HTC:
As it is a fact that data saved on HTC Android phone will be synced with Google you can restore back lost data when you encounter data loss situations on HTC Wildfire. Just go to your Google backup and bring back all the missing or deleted data like photos, videos, contacts, etc. If this option does not yield any results in retrieving lost data on HTC Wildfire Android phone, then go through Yodot Android Data Recovery.
About Yodot Android Data Recovery utility:
This android data recovery tool can get back all your lost or erased files from HTC Wildfire and other HTC Android mobiles phones. It is a safe tool as it performs read-only recovery process i.e. original files will not get altered during recovery process. It can restore files such as videos, photo files, APK files, contacts, songs and so on from various Android mobile models such as Sony, LG, Samsung, Dell, Micromax, Motorola, Acer, etc on Windows OS.
Directions to use the software:
- Mount your HTC Wildfire Smartphone to Windows system along with its memory card by using UMS mode of selection
- Download and install Yodot Android Data Recovery tool to that system
- Run the utility and start the recovery process
- In the main screen, select appropriate option from these two, “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”
- Next window displays all the logical drives present on the system
- Click and select the drive that is associated to HTC Android mobile
- On clicking “Next” the software triggers scanning process and recognizes all the recoverable files
- Select required files to restore or by default it selects all recoverable files
- Now preview the files or just mention desired location to save recovered files
- Click “Save” and finish the recovery process
Things to Remember:
- Do not disconnect Android mobile in between any file transfer / download process on system
- Backup all important and necessary files periodically before implementing new applications on HTC Wildfire mobile