Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying recycle bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files.
Recover Data from Lenovo K860 Smartphone
Data on your Android Smartphones is really very precious. If you own a Lenovo IdeaPhone K860, then it is an awesome experience to use it. It is a phablet (Phone-tablet) released by Lenovo. It comes with quad core processor and 8MP camera to capture high resolution pictures with gorilla glass that makes it scratch resistant. It won’t slip easily from your hand, because of rough textured plastic rear case. In spite of all these privileges provided for you in the Lenovo K860 phablet, you tend to lose data from it in some unexpected circumstances.
For example consider a situation, when memory of your Lenovo K860 is almost full as you have stored number of files in it and no space for new files. Both internal as well as external memory of your Smartphone is full. Hence you formatted external memory of it comprised of files of not much importance. But, there were few important pictures in it which you realized after formatting. What can be done, if you are in such situation? Do not panic, you can restore that using efficient Android data recovery software then. You might have lost or deleted files from Lenovo K860 Android phone due to reasons as listed below:
- Lenovo K860 phone freezes and you lose huge data stored in its memory when it is struck. This happens when you download any application which is not developed properly or fully.
- Formatting Lenovo K860 to factory setting removes all applications, saved images and other files from it forever
- Card corruption caused due to improper handling like removing or inserting it frequently and using it on different devices, virus infection can also be a reason for memory card getting corrupted on Lenovo K860 phone
- Inadvertent deletion of files from Lenovo K860 makes you lose data permanently
- While transferring files, if it gets interrupted due to software conflicts, loop in connection and so on, then files will be lost from Lenovo K860 mobile phone
However, you can retrieve data from Lenovo K860 using Yodot Android Data Recovery software on Windows system.
Flaunting features of Android Data Recovery software:
You can retrieve data from Lenovo K860 smoothly using Yodot Android Data Recovery software. This utility helps you to restore different media files from internal as well as external memory of Lenovo Smartphone. Files like pictures, music, movies, .apk files, etc. can be restored by this tool. This program is also capable of retrieving files from different brands of Android phones and tablets like Sony, Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Micromax, etc. Data restoration from Android 4 OS like, Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jellybean and Froyo is possible by this recovery application.
Simple procedure to be followed to restore data from Lenovo K860:
Note:This Android data recovery tool can retrieve data from Smartphones that can be recognized in USB mass storage mode on your Windows system, but it does not support Smartphones working in MTP and PTP modes.
- Download Android data recovery software and install it on Windows computer
- Connect it to the system using data cable and run the utility
- Software main screen displays, “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”. Click on appropriate option suiting your loss scenario
- The program detects Android device and sets connection
- After connection is set up, you will be prompted to a screen where you get drive icons of internal and external memory of Android.
- Select the one from where you want to retrieve data and click on “Next”
- From next screen, choose file types that you are looking for and click on “Next”
- Tool starts scanning selected drive and displays resulted files and folders in a while
- View them in “Data View” and “File Type View” and preview using “Preview” option
- Then save them on a location of computer drive using “Save” option
- Backup data on Lenovo K860 before formatting and to avoid losing any important file
- Switch off your Smartphone while removing memory card from it