Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying recycle bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files
Recover Files from Micromax Canvas 2 Smartphone
Everyone has an Android cell phone these days, using which users can carry out multiple tasks and functions. For example these devices allows you to capture high resolution images, record wonderful videos clips, listen to your music collection and has various applications to ease our works like online ticket booking, e-banking, searching specific address and lot more. Though they offer great help, it seems that even these high end Smartphones are not free from problems like corruption and data loss.
For instance, consider the below situation wherein you have captured more than 100 photos and recorded videos from using your Micromax Canvas 2 android cell phone on your family trip. These pictures and videos were stored on your 16GB memory card. And while viewing the captured photos and videos your friend accidentally deleted few of these files. Now you question yourself on, “How to recover my deleted files from Micromax Canvas 2?
The answer to your above question is Yes! You can certainly recover your deleted or lost media files from your Canvas 2 Smart phone. But the 1st thing you need to do after encountering such situation, immediately stop using your Micromax cell phone to save or store any new data. As adding new files to your device will result in overwriting of the deleted files and makes decreases the chances of file recovery.
What causes file loss from Micromax Canvas 2?
- Deletion: Accidental deletion of photo and any other media files from the Smartphone or when connected to computer
- Format: Formatting your Micromax Canvas 2 cell phone's memory card on computer by mistake or to get rid of “Format Errors” and corruption of memory card
- Transfer Error: Interruption like power surges, swicting of Smartphone or disconnecting data cable, etc while transferring files from your Micromax Canvas 2 to computer or laptop
- Malware Infection: Virus / Malware infection on your Canvas phone leads to data loss
- Application Failure: Application failure also brings data loss from your Micromax Canvas mobile phone
- Other Factors: Hardware faults in cell phone, software malfunction and other reasons are accountable for loss of precious media files from your Micromax Canvas 2 Smartphone
How to Get Back Files after Data Loss?
Backup is one thing that saves you in this case. However, those you who lack backup or forgot to update their backup copy, should choose a apt Android Smartphone data recovery software. If you are worried which one to select, then here is excellent software named Yodot Android Data Recovery get back your files from Micromax Canvas 2 Smartphone. This tool is one among the finest Android Smartphone file recovery software to retrieve data from your formatted, corrupted or damaged SD card used in Micromax Canvas 2. This recovery application supports recovery of all kinds of files like songs, video clips, pictures, application files (.apk) and other files from Micromac. Apart from recovering files from phone memory card, it has ability to recover files internal storage memory of Micromax Canvas 2 cell phone. Moreover, you can use this Android data recovery software to bring back files from all popular Android Smartphone models released by HTC One, HTC Rezound, HTC Butterfly, Micromax Fun book, Sony Xperia Mini Pro, Motorola Droid, Samsung Google Nexus, etc
Note: This software recovers data from Android devices (Smartphone’s and Tablets) that works on USB Mass Storage (UMS) mode and does not support MTP or PTP modes.
- Connect your Micromax Canvas 2 cell phone to a healthy Windows computer
- Download and install Yodot Android Data Recovery Software to your system
- Open the application and stick to the main screen steps
- “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery” option will be displayed on the main screen
- If you have deleted / erased your files then click on “Deleted File Recovery” option or if your Micromax files are missing then use “Lost File Recovery” option
- The software scans and displays the drives from your Micromax mobile
- Select the drive from where files are to be recovered and click on “Next” button
- The tool scans the selected drive and shows all the recoverable files
- Choose the files and folders which you want to recover and
- At last save your rescued files to your desired destination location
- Regularly backup your photos, videos or music files captured from Micromax Canvas 2 Smartphone to any external storage device like portable hard disk, USB drives, CDs or DVDs
- Try to avoid interruption while transferring or copying files from your Micromax cell phone to computer