Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying recycle bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files
Restore Files From Motorola Photon Q
Android cell phones are designed to be fast, reliable, well built with lots of features and functionalities. There are many Android manufacturers’ models available in the market and one amazing Android model is Motorola Photon. Millions of users prefer Motorola Photo Q Smartphone because of its durability, performance and comes with 8 GB of internal as well as external storage memory supported upto 32GB; people can easily store more data in their Motorola Photo Q and carry with them wherever they go. It works on Android v4.0.4 operating system and has 8MP camera with flash, using which users can capture photos and videos with high quality.
However data on Motorola Photon Q phone is vulnerable to corruption and suddenly get lost due to any reason. Deletion of files is one the main cause for losing data from Motorola Photon Android phone; you may delete a file from Motorola Photon Q cell phone and then realize you erased vital files. However unlike a computer, Motorola Photon Android phone doesn’t have a Recycle Bin from where deleted files can be retrieved. In such circumstances, you need to use a good Android recovery product to retrieve back your files from Motorola Photon Q.
Causes for losing data from Motorola Photon Q phone:
- Motorola Photon Smartphone memory card damage or corruption
- Android operating system failure resulting in file deletion
- Malware or virus infection on Motorola Photon Q Android Smartphone
- Unintentional formatting of Motorola cell phone memory SD card
- Deletion of crucial files from Motorola Photon Android phone by mistake
- Improper removal of SD card from Motorola Smartphone during read – write process
- Motorola Photon Q displaying “Unsupported File System" or "Black Media" on SD card
Whatever is the reason for loss or deletion of files, it can be overcome with the help of Android Phone Recovery software as mentioned above. Yodot Android Data Recovery is a recovery application especially designed to retrieve data from Motorola Photon Q Android Smartphone. The tool works well to get data lost due to formatting, corruption or user mistakes. The software has the capability to recover photos, video clips, music files, application files (.apk) and other data from Motorola Android phones along with Samsung Galaxy Note, Micromax Fun Book, HTC One, Sony Xperia Z, Motorola Defy, LG Optimus 2X and other Smartphone models on Windows computer. Furthermore, the product runs on all the latest versions of Windows operating systems including Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2003 and 2008.
Steps to recover data from Motorola Photon Q:
Note: This software recovers data from Android devices (Smartphone’s and Tablets) that works on USB Mass Storage (UMS) mode and does not support MTP or PTP modes.
- Download Yodot Recovery for Android and install it on your Windows computer
- Attach your Motorola Photon Q Smartphone and let the device get detected
- Open the software by double clicking on desktop shortcut or via start menu
- Two options will be displayed on the main screen, “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”
- Select the option based on your file loss scenario from Motorola Photon Android phone
- The software detects your connected Android phone and shows your Motorola Photon internal and external storage drive
- Choose the drive from where your files is to be recovered from Motorola Photon Q
- The tool repeats the scanning process and shows all the deleted or lost files from the Smartphone
- Choose the files which you want to restore from the recovered files
- Lastly, save those recovered files to your desired destination location
- Regularly backup your important files on Motorola device to a reliable storage devices such as Hard disk, CD or DVD
- Use “Safely Remove Hardware” option while removing your Android device from computer
- Download and use a good security application to remove virus from Motorola Photon Q