Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying Recycle Bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files.
How to Recover Files from Samsung Galaxy Grand?
“My Samsung Galaxy Grand Android phone suddenly got switched off while watching videos on it. I don’t know why my phone got switched off, but after switching on the phone the videos which I was watching went missing from it. I did not bother about missing video as that was not important to me. However, I lost other media files from my Samsung Galaxy Grand. I want those files back. Is there a way to save my lost files from Samsung Galaxy Grand phone?”
Of course yes. It’s not only you, there are many users who deleted or lose data from their Android phones and seek assistance to bring back their data. Luckily you can get back all types of files with using a proper Android phone recovery tool. However, you should stop using your Samsung Galaxy Grand for taking new photos, videos and saving new files. This will avoid overwriting of deleted or lost data on phone memory with new files.
What causes deletion or loss of files from Samsung Galaxy Grand?
- Mistakenly pressing “Format” option on Samsung Galaxy Grand would make you lose photos, videos, music files and applications present in it
- If you reset Samsung Galaxy Grand to its factory setting without taking backup, then it will erase all data saved on phone memory
- Disconnecting USB cable or unexpected power interruptions while transferring data from Samsung Galaxy Grand to your computer might lead to loss of files
- Connecting phone to virus infected computer, where there is no antivirus installed will likely to corrupt the memory card of Samsung Galaxy Grand and makes it file inaccessible
Best way to recover data from Samsung Galaxy Grand:
In the absence of data backup, opting for right tool like Yodot Android Data Recovery is the only way to rescue data from Samsung Galaxy Grand phone. This application is specially designed to recover deleted or lost data from both internal and external memory of Android phones. You can get back photos, videos, audio files and APK files from Samsung Galaxy Grand and other models of Samsung including Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Rex, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S1, Samsung Galaxy Y, Samsung Galaxy Ace, Samsung Google Nexus, etc on Windows OS. Other than Samsung, you can employ this tool to retrieve data from HTC, LG, Micromax, Motorola, Sony, Dell, Acer and Android phones on computers working on Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Server 2003 and 2008 operating systems.
Guidelines to use the software
- Download the software and install it to your computer
- Now plug in your Samsung Galaxy Grand to Windows system via USB cable and select UMS mode to connect the device to yor computer and then run the application
- Once you run the software, you can see two options on the main window i.e. “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”
- Click on “Deleted File Recovery” option if you have deleted files from Samsung Galaxy Grand
- Or else choose “Lost File Recovery” in order to recover lost and formatted files
- After you select the option, the software checks and displays the drive representing the Android device, choose Samsung Galaxy Grand phone and click “Next”
- You get a screen displaying list of files that can be recovered by this tool. You can choose if you want to get back any specified file type
- Or you can select “Mark all” option, which you can see on the top left hand side of the window to select all the files
- Software scans and shows the list of recovered files, where you can preview desired file just to confirm that you have selected right one to recover
- Finally save recovered file in a desired location
- Before you reset Samsung Galaxy Grand to factory setting, make sure that you take backup of its files
- Stop taking photos or videos if you find that phone’s its battery is running out of the power