Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying Recycle Bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files.
How to Retrieve Data from Sony Xperia C?
Sony has dominated the market for quite a long time in the field of electronic gadgets. Sony has produced and marketed many digital products like LCD Televisions, digital media players, DVD players, cell phones, variety of cameras, head sets and now with Android Smartphones and Tablets etc. Digital gadgets manufactured by Sony have utmost priority on quality of service delivered and meet the needs of customers. Hence any one can say that there is no match for products made by Sony.
One of the famous cell phones manufactured by the company is known as Sony Xperia C. This cell phone includes most advanced features like 5 inch 540X960 px display, Quad Core, 1.2 GHz Processor, with 3G, Wi-Fi, Dual SIM, 8MP camera, 4GB internal memory and supports upto 32GB external memory to make sure that you perform multi- tasking effectively using Sony Xperia C, which works on Android v4.2.2 operating system.
You can store loads of information and carry out any task using your Sony Xperia C Smartphone. As data is added, copied or shared to and from your Sony Xperia C Smartphone phone, users can lose their valuable files due to any unexpected reason as explained below.
How does data loss occur from Sony Xperia C Smartphone?
- Virus infection is one of the major reasons that cause loss of data from Sony Xperia C cell phone, once it is infected with virus or malware threats, the user can no longer access the information from the device
- Sudden loss of power or abrupt removal of Sony Xperia C cell phone from the system when some valuable files are getting transferred from phone to computer can cause loss of data
- Unintentionally formatting Sony Xperia C internal or external memory while doing some task or formatting to get rid of errors or corruption results in huge loss of data, as the entire drive will be wiped
- Some applications that are installed in the Smartphone fail to respond to the user or issues with android OS may lead loss of files from Sony Xperia C
Keeping back up of the data present in Sony Xperia C Android phone would have been the best possible thing you had done to solve your problem just in case you encountered data loss. However Relax!! No matter how you deleted or lost files from Sony Xperia C phone, there is way to bring them back! Most preferred solution is to use a excellent Android data recovery software that can help you to rescue you vital files from Sony Xperia C Smartphone.
Sony Xperia C Data Recovery Tool:
Yodot Recovery for Android is outstanding software, which is used by a lot of Android users to recover information from their Android Smartphones or Tablets including Sony Xperia C cell phone on Windows OS. You can restore data from Sony Xperia C or other Android device phone which is accidentally formatted, reset to factory settings, or stopped working for some unknown reasons. You can retrieve photos, videos, music files, APK files and other documents from Smartphones in simple data recovery steps. With the help of Save Recovery Session, you can easily save the recovery process at any point of time and resume it at later stage, without the need to rescan the whole Android drive again.
Procedure to restore data from Sony Xperia C Phone:
- Download and install the Yodot Android Data Recovery application in your Windows system by logging in as local system administrator
- After the completion of the installation process, the user can view the shortcut icon on the desktop
- Launch the tool and follow the instructions that are provided on the main screen of the tool
- “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery” are the options seen on main screen. Select the desired option that has resulted in loss of files from your Sony Xperia C phone
- Now the application will find the list of drives that are present in the system including Sony Xperia C
- Select the drive and click on the Next button that will provide you with the list of file types that have to be recovered from Sony Xperia C
- After selecting the file types, you can begin the scanning process. On completion of the scanning process, the restored files are listed and shown to you
- Select the one that needs to be saved and proceed to selecting the destination location where they have to be saved
- Install good antivirus application in your Sony Xperia C phone to prevent virus infection
- Keep an update of all the files in a separate external hard drive
- Avoid removing the Sony Xperia C abruptly from computer during file transfer process