Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying recycle bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files
Sony Xperia Tablet Z File Recovery
Tablet PC’s are very fashionable and popular devices widely used in daily life by many users. Although primarily developed for entertainment, but now users can use it for many other purposes like education and business. Android gadgets are one of the most famous tablet computers available in market and one such amazing high end tablet is Sony Xperia Tablet Z. This tablet is small, portable with many advanced features like HD screen, more storage capacity, high performance and many more.
With such impressive features and functionalities, you tend to store many of their favorite music, apps, videos, mails, images etc on their Sony tablet so that you can access them anytime. However at times they find that the data they saved on their Sony tablet inaccessible and lost due to numerous reasons. Therefore, in order to get rid of such situations and gain access to your lost or inaccessible data you need to use Yodot Android Data Recovery. By doing so, you can be sure that your can retrieve all those deleted / lost files and have access to them once more.
Reasons for data loss from Sony Xperia Tablet Z are:
- Corruption on Android operating system due to application failure
- Virus or malware attack on Sony Xperia Tablet Z
- Tablet displaying ‘Unsupported File System’ or ‘Black Media’ on SD card
- Improperly removing memory card while read / write process
- Accidental deletion of files from Xperia tablet
- Damage to tablet’s BOOT or FAT area
- Performing “Restore” operation on Sony tablet
- Formatting the tablet without backing up the contents and so on
How can you recover deleted files from Sony Xperia Tablet Z?
Deleted files from your Sony Xperia Tablet Z can be recovered because when you delete files or folders from your Android tablet the data is not really gone. The space where files were stored is marked empty, so that the space can be used to store new content. As long as this space is not overwritten by any new data, recovery is very much possible.
About Yodot Android Data Recovery software:
Yodot Android Data Recovery is a proven application for restoring deleted or missing files from Sony Xperia Tablet Z, as well as from other Android devices like Sony Xperia Ray, Micromax FunBook, Samsung Galaxy Ace, HTC Resound, Micromax Canvas 2, Samsung Galaxy Note and more. Whether you have accidentally or intentionally deleted, formatted, reformatted your Sony Xperia tablet Z data. Adding to this the software recovers data from both internal and external storage memory (memory card) off Xperia tablet.
Procedure to use the software:
Note: Software is capable of recognizing Android devices to system via UMS mode i.e. USB Mass Storage; it doesn’t support for MTP / PTP mode.
- Download Yodot Android Data Recovery application and install the software to your Windows computer
- Plug in your Sony Xperia tablet Z laptop and let it get detected
- Open the software by using the desktop icon or via start menu
- 2 options will be displayed on the main screen, “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”
- Click on the option based on your data loss scenario
- The tool detects your connected tablet and displays your Sony Xperia drive
- Choose the drive from where data is to be recovered from
- The application scans and displays all deleted and lost files from your tablet
- Choose the files which are to be recovered
- Lastly, save those retrieved files to your desired destination location
- Download and Install an antivirus application to your Sony tablet and regularly scan for viruses and malwares
- Don’t use your tablet PC after any data loss situation.
- Regularly backup your important Sony Xperia Tablet Z data
- Never eject your Sony Xperia Tablet Z device while transfer process