Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying recycle bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files
HTC Desire V Recovery
“I deleted some photos and videos carelessly a few days ago. The phone model I use is ‘HTC Desire V’ and I saved the photos on the memory card that is equipped with the phone. The photos and videos are very precious. So does anyone know how can I get them back?”
This kind of question is asked again and again on the internet. The easiest way to solve this problem is restoring your lost data from the backup. Unluckily, most of the people doesn’t have backup. In such circumstances the only question that arises is, Is there any way to recover all those files?
Undoubtedly yes! It has become a common problem nowadays. But as you all know there is always a solution for a problem. With the help of an efficient recovery tool, you can get all the files within few minutes. But before you begin the recovery process you should know some reasons for the data loss from your HTC desire V Smartphone.
Causes for data loss from HTC Desire V Smartphone
- If the USB connection is deattached while transferring photos from your HTC mobile to computer then the data present in your HTC Smartphone might be lost
- If your computer is infected by virus, you may lose files present in it. However, when you connect your HTC desire V to computer, you may also lose files from it because of the virus
- Accidentally overwriting the existing files, while transferring new files with same file name from your mobile to computer. This results in replacing the file present in your computer and hence leads to data loss
- Clicking photos when your HTC mobile’s battery is low results in data loss
- Accidental formatting when it is connected to computer leads to entire data loss from your HTC mobile phone
- You may accidentally delete some photos especially when you are in a hurry to click more pictures
Which software to choose for better recovery?
Yodot Android Data Recovery is one of the most trusted software with the assistance of which you can recover all the files that are deleted or lost from your HTC desire V Android mobile phone. You can recover photos, videos, music, documents, generated by your android phone or transferred from other devices. It recovers files from internal storage memory and as well as SD card present in the Android phone.
Quick, simple and easy recovery steps
Helpful Note: Yodot Android Data Recovery tool uses UMS mode to connect Android devices to system via i.e. USB Mass Storage; it has no support for MTP / PTP modes.
- Connect Android Phone to your computer with a USB cable and wait till it detects your Android device
- Download the software and install it to your computer
- Launch the software to begin the recovery steps
- The main page display with two options they are “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”
- Make use of “Deleted File Recovery” option if you have accidentally deleted files from it
- For lost and formatted files from your Android phone use “Lost file Recovery” option
- Once you select the option, the software checks and displays the drive present in your Android device
- Click on “Next” to see further recovery steps
- Now you can see all the recoverable files present in the Android drive
- Choose the one that you want to recover or else click on “Skip” option to select all the files
- Wait till scanning process completes and choose the file that you wanted to recover
- Click on “Mark all” in order to select all the types
- You can utilize two option i.e “Data Type View” and “File Type View” in order to make your recovery process easy
- The “Red cross” mark indicates that the files have been deleted
- Preview the files before saving them
- At last, save the recovered file in a preferred location. You can save it in computer or some external drive but avoid to save it in the same location
- Download an effective antivirus software in order to get rid of virus
- Avoid using your HTC mobile when battery power is low
- Do not eject your Android device during file transfer or when you are using
- Keep transferring your files to PC
- Before deleting any file make sure that you have selected right one to delete
- Do not use your Smartphone after deletion to avoid any overwriting of deleted data
- Regularly back up your photos to prevent such situations of data loss