Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying Recycle Bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files
How to Recover Files from HTC Evo
The HTC Evo Android phone has quickly become one of the hottest selling Android phone nowadays. A noticeable feature of HTC Evo Smartphone is its large touch screen, which allows users to view photos or videos in high definition. The multitasking manager, allows users to simultaneously view all of their running applications by easily pinching the screen. But at the other end, losing files from these HTC Android phone has increased due to human mistakes or logical faults.
Suppose you cold have mistakenly erased few of your important photos from HTC Evo Smarphone while deleting unwanted pics or formatted SD card while doing some other operation. However, you realized that you have not taken backed up of HTc evo data… So what next? Will you be able to get back deleted or lost data from HTC Evo phone? Well don’t get frustrated, this issue is sorted out in a couple of minutes. If you are thinking how? Then, answer is a quite simple. Utilizing a trustworthy data recovery software will rescue your precious files from your HTC Evo Smartphone.
Causes for Data Loss from HTC Evo are:
- Accidental deletion of files directly from HTC Evo or when it is connected to PC
- Error message when connected to computer which force you to format HTC Evo Android phone’s SD card
- Improper removal of SD card from HTC Evo phone
- Clicking photos or taking videos when phone battery is low
- Connecting HTC Evo phone to virus infected system
- Interruptions while traseferring files from HTC Evo Smartphone to system
With respect to the above data loss scenarios, whether you deleted or lost files from HTC Evo’s internal memory or from external SD card, they are not gone forever. It is the space occupied by lost photos, videos and other files on phone memory previously now marked as blank area ready to save new file content. Like other storage drives, files are present intact on phone memory until it is overwritten with new file content. So remember not to shoot any more videos or photos with your HTC Evo soon you are aware of data loss, because of deleted files are overwritten with new data it would be hard to get back files.
About the Android Recovery Software
Therefore, before it gets too late you have to act quickly and take some action to avoid permanent data loss. So go ahead and download the best Android recovery software rather than regretting later. Yodot Android Data Recovery software one such tool that can be trusted to bring back your files from HTC Evo Smartphone. It deeply scans HTC Evo phone memory to search for deleted or lost files from your HTC phone and thereafter restores them without taking much time. You can evemn preview your recovered files to eastimate its recovery results.
Directions to Use the Software
- First of all set your connection mode to “USB Mass Storage Mode” on your HTC Evo phone
- Now connect it to your computer with the help of USB cable and wait till it detects your phone
- Download Yodot Android Data Recovery software and install it to your computer
- Once the software gets installed completely begin the recovery steps
- You will find two options on the main screen which are “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”
- Choose any one out of the two according to the situation you have faced
- Once you select the option, you can see the drive representing Android phone
- Now click on “Next” in order to move to the next step
- You can see all the retrievable files present in your Android drive
- Choose the one that you want to rescue otherwise click on “Skip” option to select all the files
- After scanning you can see all the recoverable files in two view types namely “Data Type View” and “File Type View”
- The “Red cross” mark over the files and folders indicates that the files have been deleted
- Preview the files before saving them to the desired location
- At the end save recovered files in a desired location
Tips to Follow:
- Do not use your HTC Evo Smartphone after loss of data in order to avoid any overwriting of deleted or lost files
- Avoid suddenly disconnecting or switching off your HTC Evo Smartphone when file transfer is taking place and while using it
- Before deleting, make sure that you are not deleting import file from your HTC Evo phone and backup your files regularly
- Prevent using your HTC Evo Android phone when battery is running out of the power