Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying Recycle Bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files.
HTC One Data Recovery
HTC One is an excellent Android smartphone, which everyone likes to own and if you’re HTC One has any persistent problem like displaying white screen during boot up or phone freezing. You need not worry; the issue can be solved by performing a simple factory reset. Follow the below steps to perform factory reset:
- Slide down the notifications panel and open settings
- Click on Backup reset
- Tap “Reset Phone” and then OK
Often performing a “Reset” operation solves most of the problems, but what to do when there is a data loss situation from these Android smartphones. For example consider the following scenario
“You erased your entire music collection carelessly from your HTC One smartphone few days ago. The music which you erased was very precious. So, how to get back that data?”
Nowadays, many people encounter the above situation and look for a way to recover data from their HTC One Android phone. But at first you must know, when you delete a file or folder from your HTC smartphone, these files are not removed immediately but they are moved to a hidden area. So unless these files are not overwritten by any other file, recovery software can help you in retrieving those files back.
Apart from the above mentioned scenario, there are many reasons for data loss from HTC One like deleting a media file from phone accidentally, formatting the phone when connected to the computer, virus / malware infection on the device, data loss due to transfer error, HTC phone software failure and many more.
Which recovery software to use?
Yodot Android Data Recovery software is highly recommended, as this application is capable of retrieving all types of files such as songs, movies, videos, photos, application(.apk) etc which were lost due to any scenario. The tool retrieves data from both phones internal storage memory and external storage(SD card). Apart from HTC One device, it also restores files from other HTC models like HTC Desire V, HTC Rezound and HTC Sensation.
Recovery of HTC One using Yodot Android Data Recovery software
Note: Software is capable of recognizing Android devices (Smartphone’s and Tablets) that gets connected to system via UMS mode i.e. USB Mass Storage; it doesn’t support for MTP / PTP mode of connectivity
- First, download the software from the website and install it to your computer desktop or laptop
- Connect your HTC One phone to your computer through USB port and let the device get detected
- Open the software using the desktop shortcut or from the “Start” menu
- You’ll find two options from the main screen
- To retrieve your deleted files choose “Deleted File Recovery” option or
- Select “Lost File Recovery” option to recover your lost files
- The software scans and displays the storage device from your HTC One
- Select the storage memory from where data is to be recovered and click on “Next” button
- The application scans the selected device and displays all the retrievable data from it
- Choose the files or folders which are to be recovered and click “Next”
- Preview the recoverable files using “Preview” option
- Finally save the files to your desired location, but not to the same drive from where data is being recovered
- Always have multiple copies of your valuable files and store them on external storage device
- Install an antivirus application to your HTC, and regularly scan the phone to remove viruses
- Don’t use your HTC phone after any kind of data loss situation
- Never eject your HTC smartphone during file transfer process