Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying Recycle Bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files
HTC Rezound Data Recovery
Have you accidentally deleted important files or formatted your SD card on HTC Rezound Android phone without backing it up in time? Or did you lose important documents due to virus attack or some other reasons? Well, Most people find themselves in a difficult situation when a photo or any other important file on their phone that they badly needed gets deleted. If it has ever happened to you, and you are looking for the solution, then you can first try recovering those file with the assistance of an Android recovery software, since in most situations those files remains on your SD card but invisible.
Instances that lead to data loss from a HTC Rezound Android phone
- Accidental Deletion: You may accidentally delete some of the files from your smartphone by selecting "Delete All" option while previewing them or when connected to the computer. Since, files won't get stored in Recycle Bin when you delete it from any external drive; therefore causing loss of data
- Improper Disconnection: If you disconnect HTC Rezound Android phone from computer without using “Safely remove” then the files present in Android phone might get lost
- Formatting: As soon as you connect HTC Rezound Smartphone to computer, you might see an error message stating "The device is not formatted, do you want to format it now". This error message forces you to format Android mobile’s SD card which results in entire data loss
- Virus Infection: This is one of the most common factor responsible for data loss from Android phone. The SD card that is used in the HTC smartphone may get infected by the virus causing inaccessibility of files
What action can be taken to overcome such data loss problems?
Well, when any of the above situations happens to you, and you lose photos or any other important file from HTC Android phone, then don't be frustrated. To recover all the files from smartphone you require Yodot Android Data Recovery software. This tool allows you to recover entire files including photos, videos audios and also APK files. Moreover this software is available at an extremely affordable price. Another advantage of Android Data Recovery software is that it is extremely dependable and any person who decides to purchase it can be rest assured that he can recover all the data which has been deleted from HTC Rezound Android Smartphone.
Guidelines for recovering HTC Rezound Android phone data
- Connect your Android phone to the computer with the SD card in it and select the mass storage option
- Download Yodot Android Data Recovery software and install it in your computer
- Once the software gets installed, run it to begin the recovery process
- You can see two options on the main screen which are “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”. select any
- The application now checks and displays the drive representing the Android device
- Once you click on “Next” the software starts scanning and you can see all the files present in the drive
- Click on the files you want to recover. You can click on “Skip” option to select all the files by default
- Preview the file before recovery
- Finally save the recovered files to a preferred location
- Do not add or save any new data to the SD card once you found that you have lost data from it
- Keep backup of important files
- Regularly transfer important data from your HTC Rezound Android phone to computer
- Prior to deletion, check whether you have selected the right one to delete