Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying recycle bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files
HTC Sensation Data Recovery
“I have accidentally deleted some files from my HTC sensation Android phone when connected to PC. Those files were very important to me. Does anyone know how to get all those deleted files back? Can it be undeleted somehow or I am just out of luck? If anyone have any suggestion regarding this problem, please do let me know.
Well, this is the question that Android users often ask. If you are among them then do not worry! It is not gone yet! There exists many Android recovery software by making use of which you can get all the files back from your Android phone. Therefore you should try to recover the files the moment you realized that it is missing. This would reduce the chances of losing it permanently. The more you use your phone after you have deleted some data, the harder would it be to recover your precious data.
Causes of data loss from Android smartphone
HTC Android phone is really very attractive and it is used for its great features. Due to its powerful function, there are too many reasons that may cause data loss from it. Some of the occasions are as follows:
- Accidental deletion of videos, photos and other important files from your Android phone
- Improper removal of the phone during transferring files between your HTC Android phone and computer or other devices
- Accidental formatting of the SD card equipped within the Smartphone
- Clicking photos when your Smartphone’s battery is low
- Power failure while transferring data
- Virus infection
The above mentioned events are common and often every Android user faces them. Few of them do not lose the stored data where as rest of them are not lucky enough and lose everything that was saved in their Android device. However, you need not feel bad thinking that it is impossible to get back. As discussed earlier, you can recover it with the help of a recovery software. If you are looking for an easy, safe, and inexpensive option for getting the recovery process done, then Yodot Android Data Recovery is the best option.
Brief introduction about the software
Yodot Android Data Recovery software has unique features and advance technology which enables you to recover all the files including photos, videos, songs, and lots more from your HTC mobile. One of the good features of this software is, you can preview and check the files one by one before you recover them. In order to evaluate its features and recovery steps, you can download its trial version. It is absolutely free and you can save the recovery session after buying which you can resume it without going through all the steps.
- First of all, connect your HTC sensation mobile phone to the computer
- As soon as you connect your mobile to the computer, choose the option “Mass storage” from it
- Now, download Yodot Android Data Recovery software and install it to your computer
- Wait till installation gets completed, and once the installation is done, run it to begin the recovery process
- On the main screen you can see two options, they are “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”
- Select any one out of the two based on the situation you have faced
- Once you select the option you can see the Android drive. Continue further by just clicking on “Next”
- On the next window, you can see all the files present in your Android Drive
- Select the files you want to recover. You can even select all the files by just clicking on “Mark all”
- Now the software displays all the recoverable files. Choose the files you want to recover
- Make use of two view options namely “Data Type” and “View Type” for easy selection
- Preview the files before saving
- At the end, save the recovered files in a desired location
- It is suggested you to take backup of the files before you decide to delete it
- Do not click photos on your HTC sensation Smartphone when it is displaying “Low battery”
- Do not remove your Android Phone while transferring data from it to the computer or vice-versa