Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying Recycle Bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files.
Recover Files from LG Nexus 4 Smartphone
“Last night my LG Nexus phone fell out of my bag onto the floor it had minor scratches, I switched on the phone. The phone started as usual but hanged when I tried to access it, I restarted the phone again but the same thing happened. I was not able to access the data from my LG Nexus 4 phone, I’m desperate to fix this problem and recover all my vital files back”
The only way to fix your problem is by performing hard reset also known as factory reset on your Nexus 4, but all the data after this process will get lost. However, the good news is that the lost files can be recovered with the help of efficient android recovery software. Steps to perform hard reset on LG Nexus 4 are given below:
Switch off your LG Nexus 4 cell phone->Press and hold Volume Down + Power button->Recovery menu pops up, press Volume down button twice->and Then press power button, you’ll see a red exclamation mark->Go to Wipe data / Factory reset and press power button->At last scroll to Yes and press Power.
Hard reset will take few minutes to complete, after which your phone reboots. After restart you need to re-enter all the information, which you did when you first bought the phone. Usually factory reset will solve most of the problem, but the only problem is data loss. Apart from hard reset there are several other reasons for data loss from LG Nexus android phone, some of the prominent ones are listed below:
- Accidental format when your LG smart phone is connected to computer
- Malwares / Viruses deleting your files without knowledge
- Abnormal system termination while transferring files from Nexus phone to computer
- Third party applications like antivirus software removing files
- Unintentional deletion of a files or folders from LG Nexus 4 Smartphone
- Operating system failure, upgrade, registry error, hardware crash are some of the other reasons behind loss of data from LG Nexus 4 Smartphone
About the Android Recovery software:
However as said earlier, data loss from LG Nexus 4 can be recovered using Android recovery tool. One such efficient tool is Yodot Android Data Recovery software that can retrieve files from your LG Nexus 4 Smartphone irrespective of the reason for data loss. The tool recovers all your lost / deleted audios, video clips, pictures, Android Application Package (.apk) files and many more. The main benefit of using this utility is that, you can retrieve files both internal and external memory of LG Nexus 4 Smartphone’s internal memory within minutes. Apart from LG, it is possible to get back data from other Android phone manufacturers such as Samsung, Sony, Micromax, Dell, Motorola etc.
LG Android Recovery:
Important Note: This software recovers data from Android devices (Smartphone’s and Tablets) that works on USB Mass Storage (UMS) mode and does not support MTP or PTP modes. So please check your Smartphone mode before using this tool.
- Connect your LG Nexus phone to your Windows computer
- Download Yodot Android Data Recovery software and install it
- After installation, run the tool and two options will be displayed from the main screen “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”
- Choose “Deleted File Recovery” option to retrieve your deleted LG data or select “Lost File Recovery” option to recover your lost LG data
- The application scans and shows your Nexus device, choose the device and click on “Next” button
- The program starts scanning again, allow the scan process to complete
- After completion of recovery process, utility shows a list of all lost and deleted files from your LG Nexus 4 Smartphone
- Preview the photo files before saving them and at last, save your rescued files to your desired destination location
Tips to Remember:
- Don’t save your rescued files to the same LG Nexus 4 phone as it will result in overwriting
- Backup your important LG files on to your Windows computer or on any storage drive
- Install security applications on your Nexus 4 phone in order to regularly scan and remove virus
- Check twice or thrice before deleting any of your important file