Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying recycle bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files
LG Optimus 2X Recovery
“I got a new gift from my best friend - LG Optimus 2X, and this is the first thing I received from my friend. We took lots of photos from it. I got home and decided to transfer pictures from SD card to my computer. But the moment I connected my mobile to PC it displayed an error message which was something like “Drive is not Formatted. Do you want to format it now”. Without paying much attention I clicked on “OK”. Soon after formatting, all the pictures were gone!Those photos were so precious for me, I dont want to lose them! What should I do to get back pictures from my LG Optimus 2x Smartphone?”
If you ever faced such situation and realized that you need to get back those files, then don’t be under the impression that its not possible. Loss of data is no longer a permanent problem for anyone. With the revolutionary Android recovery software developed with technological advances, recovery of all files from your Android phone has become an easier task.
However, What are the reasons for disappearing of data from your Android phone? May be most of you will say that you already know some scenarios of data loss, but here we still picked out some scenarios that lead to file loss from your LG Optimus 2X Android Phone. They are:
- File System Corruption: If the same SD card i.e. used in LG Optimus 2x is used in several electronic devices then the card might get corrupted and it results in severe data loss and inaccessibility
- Unintentional Deletion: You might unintentionally delete some important photos from your LG Android phone when it is displaying “Not enough Memory”. This leads to data loss from your Android phone
- Mishandling Android Phone: Switching off your LG Smartphone when the some of the files are processed can cause daa loss, leaving it inaccessible
- Improper Ejection: Data might get lost if you disconnect your mobile without using “Safely remove” option when it is connected to the computer. In other case, if you disconnect mobile from your system while transferring files then you might lose data from your Smartphone
- Accidental Formatting: Accidentally formatting SD card of Android phone when it is connected to computer or formatting SD card directly from Smartphone results in erasing entire data
- Low Battery: Snapping photos from your LG phone when the battery is running out of the power results in data loss
How to recover data from LG Optimus 2x?
As said above, you need to opt for an Android recovery software in order to get all data from LG Optimus 2x Smartphone. Yodot Android Data Recovery software being the effective utility that provides the easiest way to restore all lost or deleted files and folders including photos, videos, audios and other data from Android based devices. This application is reliable and simple to handle and supports all major Windows operating systems like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows server 2003, and most importantly it uses minimum time to rescue your data without affecting system performance. This software is the best option to get back all your photos, videos, music files and more from almost all the Android devices
Here are the steps on how to recover your Android Phone data:
- Connect your LG Optimus Phone to computer with the help of a USB cable. Choose the option “Mass storage” when connected to PC so that Photo Recovery software recognize both internal storage and expanded SD storage
- Now, download the program and install it to a healthy computer
- After installing, run the tool to start the recovery steps
- Once you run the software, you can see two options they are “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”
- Choose “Deleted File Recovery” for accidentally deleted files
- Select “Lost file Recovery” option for formatted and lost files
- After selecting option, application checks and displays the drive present in Android device
- Continue by clicking on “Next”
- Now you can see all files present in Android drive
- Select the one that you want to recover and click on “Next”. You can select “Skip” option to select all files by default
- Allow the software to scan and once the scanning is done you can see all the retrieved files.
- Preview the files before saving them
- Finally, save the recovered data in a preferred location
- Remove device from system following proper ejection procedure
- Avoid disconnecting Andriod phone between file transferring process
- Do not click photos from Android phone when the battery is running out the power
- Make sure that you create backup before deleting any file
- Do not add any new data into Android device when you found out that you have lost important files from it