Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying recycle bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files
Recover Data from Motorola Defy
Does anyone know how to recover files from Motorola Defy Android Smartphone? It had several pictures and videos from my wedding anniversary which were stored on its SD card. I really need to get them back.
Well, don't get disappointed! You can easily restore them back if you have an updated backup. In case you don’t have also, recovery is still possible and remember not to use your Android Smartphones SD card to store any new data after deletion. All you need is an efficient Android data recovery software.
These days everyone seems to own an Android cell phone due to its amazing features and multitasking ability. In addition, technology has made it possible to perform tasks such as text, email, capture pictures, download music and stream videos from these high end Android Smartphones. Any data loss these phones will be quite a frustrating situation for Android users.
Scenarios which lead to data loss from Motorola Defy
- Human Errors: Is one of the most common reasons for data loss on Motorola Defy. Accidentally deleting images, music files, applications and video clips
- Improper Ejection: Disconnecting the Motorola Defy cell phone during file transfer process leads to data loss from the memory card
- Virus Attack: Virus infection on Motorola Defy’s SD card results in deletion of photos, songs, or application etc
- Formatting: At times when you connect Motorola Android phone to your system, it displays an error message like, “The Drive is not formatted, do you wish to format it now”. Which forces you to format the drive leading to complete loss of data from phones SD card
- Wrong Usage: Removing the SD card from Motorola Defy phone during write process or using same card on different phone devices also leads to data loss
- Transfer error: The data from memory card may get deleted / lost when there is a sudden power surge while transferring data from Motorola Defy to PC / laptop
So, if you have encountered such data loss situations on your Motorola Defy handset, immediately stop using your Motorola Defy cellphone. You can easily retrieve your lost data using Yodot Android Data Recovery Software.
About the Software
Yodot Android Data Recovery Software is a powerful utility to perform data recovery from your Motorola Defy cell phone. This tool is particularly designed to retrieve all the deleted / lost data from your Android device which includes music, video clips, pictures, application files (.apk) and etc. Additionally the utility supports recovery of other Android mobile brands such as Samsung, LG, HTC, Acer etc.
Steps to follow for successful recovery
Note: Software is capable of recognizing Android devices (Smartphone’s and Tablets) that gets connected to system via UMS mode i.e. USB Mass Storage; it doesn’t support for MTP / PTP mode of connectivity
- Download Yodot Android Data Recovery Software and install it to your Windows system
- Plug in Motorola Defy to the computer via USB cable
- Launch the tool and follow onscreen procedures
- Two options, “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery” appear on main screen
- Choose “Deleted File Recovery” option to recover your deleted SD card data and “Lost File Recovery” option to recover your lost SD card data
- Select your SD card drive click on “Next” option
- The application scans the entire SD card and displays all recoverable files
- Use “Preview” option to preview your photo files before recovering
- Save the rescued files on to your desired location
- Always copy vital data from your Android Smartphone before performing any format
- It is highly recommended to not use your phones SD card after data loss
- It is also suggested to not save the rescued data on to your Motorola device which leads to overwriting
- Use an updated antivirus application program to counter deadly viruses