Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying Recycle Bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files.
Restore Deleted Files from Android Tablet
“I have Samsung Galaxy tab which is running on Jelly Bean Android operating system. Yesterday I have connected my tablet to computer to view some files. But while viewing I found many files which were not that good. So I selected it using “Ctrl” key. Soon after selection, I proceeded further and erased all using “Delete” keys. But now I realized that I have deleted few files along with unnecessary files. Since it was deleted from external storage media, it did not get stored in Recycle Bin. Can anyone tell me how to recover deleted files from Android Tablet?”
Many Android users post this kind of questions in certain forums to seek help when they find it very difficult to get their files back from Android Tablet. But in reality getting files from Android Tablet is not at all a difficult task. What you need is Android recovery software. If you have this then you can retrieve your files easily and effortlessly.
Situation leads to lose files from Android Tablet
- As Android Tablet is touch screen based, while you are using it your finger may mistakenly touch delete option and you may lose files from it
- Many Android Tablet users are less technical skilled so while changing settings in their Android Tablet, one might accidentally click on “Delete all” option
- If you delete any file from Android tablet when connected to the computer, then it fails to get placed in Recycle Bin and you will lose it
- Mishandling Android Tablet by connecting it to different devices might make it virus infected and you will lose files from it
There are few users who do not care even if they encounter above situation because they would already prepare for it by keeping backup of their important data. But few users don’t even backup their data by assuming that it will be safe in their Android tablet. In such circumstances, when one faces data loss, then it is suggested to download software such as Yodot Android Data Recovery to get back deleted files from Android Tablet. This application is a professional recovery program that is dedicated to recover deleted/lost data from Android phones and Tablets. It can be used to recover deleted files such as documents, photos, videos, and even APK files present in Android tablet and you can preview the media files before saving it to the location you prefer. Meanwhile the software is very easy to handle and can support almost all android phones and tablets.
Procedure to Recover Deleted Files from Android Tablet
- First of all download the software and install it to your Windows computer
- Now connect your Android tablet to computer with the help of a data cable
- Run the application and then follow the instructions given on the screen
- You will find two options which are “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”
- Select “Deleted File Recovery” out of the two
- You can now see the Android drive on the screen
- Click on “Next” and select the file types that needs to be recovered
- Choose the files to recover by making use of two view types i.e. “Data View” and “File Type View”
- Preview media files to confirm your selection and then save recovered files in a location that you desire
- Keep your Android Tablet charged to avoid unexpected switch off due to low battery
- To avoid corruption, do not connect Android Tablet to different device
- Before deleting any file, make sure that it is of no use