Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying Recycle Bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files.
How to Regain Files from Lost.dir in Android?
“I am utterly mystified about LOST.DIR folder that is present on my Android Smartphone, which occupies around some GB storage space. I am not sure how that folder was created and my photo gallery that contained approximately thousand of pictures now showing half of them. What was the reason behind creation of LOST .DIR files and how to find my precious photos which were missing? Anyone please help me?
If you stand in scenario as discussed above, then you might be confused about LOST.DIR in Android device. Don’t worry!!! Here you will get clear description about Lost.dir. Before that let us consider few mistakes done by users or some unfavorable situations and its reflection on Android device:
- Abruptly pulling out SD card from Android phone
- Interruptions while downloading files on Android device
- Sudden freezing of Android device operating system
- Switching off the device while some read-write process is carrying on, etc
When users come across any of these situations, one may find losing or missing of files from Android device. In such scenarios, Android OS places lost files, incompletely downloaded files and other corrupted files in a system construct called LOST.DIR. And one can restore those files when Android device initiates boot up process. But, lost files are present on the Android device disk place not on some valid directory and one can find file names with some random numbers. Therefore, users find difficulty in restoring missing files that are moved to Lost.dir system folder.
Appropriate solution to get back files from LOST.DIR in Android device:
In order to put a stop to permanent loss of files from LOST.DIR in Android, you have to quickly recover missing files before your Android Smartphone memory space get overwritten by some new data. Therefore, go ahead with pertinent LOST.DIR Android recovery tool like Yodot Android Data Recovery.
Yodot Android Data Recovery software is capable of restoring missing files from LOST.DIR in Android. The software is designed with sophisticated technologies to recover lost files from LOST.DIR folder in Android phone. One can regain all types of files such as pictures, APK files, audios, videos, etc from your Android Smartphone or Tablet. The utility brings back missing or erased files from internal as well as external storage memory (MicroSD card) of Android device. It even restores files from well known Android Smartphones brands such as Sony, HTC, Samsung Micromax, etc on Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008 operating systems.
Simple steps to recover LOST.DIR files on Android:
- Download the Yodot Android Data Recovery program and install it to your Windows PC
- Now connect your Android device to that Windows system with the help of a USB data cable
- Execute the utility and then follow the guiding steps given on the main screen
- The software scans and displays all the drives associated with that Windows system. Select the drive represents your Android Smartphone and click on “Next” button
- Next, you have to select “Lost File Recovery” to regain missing files from LOST.DIR in Android
- Allow the application to scan the selected drive, after few minutes the program provides all rescuable files and folders from LOST.DIR in Android device
- Choose the files that you want to regain back in two view types given such as “Data View” and “File Type View”
- Preview media files to validate your selection and then save retrieved files to your desired location as per your preference, but on to the same Android Smartphone
- Avoid abrupt removal of Android device’s memory card while transferring data to/from system
- Backup your loved images or favorite music files of Android Smartphone on some other storage device
- Use authentic anti-virus software on Android device to avoid harmful virus attack