Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying recycle bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files.
How to Get Back Media Files on Android?
Android Smart phones and tablets are much smarter, faster and are capable of performing all the desired tasks effectively. These Android gadgets have made your life more advanced as you can do multi tasking using them. For an instance you can capture photos, videos, play your favorite music, browse the web for required information, play games, check personal or official mails and so on. Some of Android phone and tablet manufactures who have gained huge profits with the introduction of Android devices are Samsung, Sony, Micromax, LG, HTC, Motorola, Acer, Dell and others.
Though Android device are very advanced, there are some chances of losing media files which are saved in Android device internal memory or in external storage media (memory card). However, no need to get upset once media files are deleted or lost from Android Smartphone, as they can be restored easily by using effective Android media file recovery tool. Before we move forward to further details of Android media file recovery, let us know few reasons that lead to deletion or loss of media files from Android device as mentioned below:
- Abrupt removal of Android device when it is connected to computer for file transfer process can cause loss of information that was being processed
- Unintentionally formatting Android device without keeping back up of data will wiped out entire storage media and cause huge deletion of data
- Sometimes the antivirus application installed in Android device may end up in deleting media files along with other infected data
- Accidentally pressing the Delete button after selecting the media file, when your Android device is connected to Windows OS can lead to permanent deletion of data
Best Android Media File Recovery Tool for Windows:
Yodot Android Data Recovery is the most effective Android data recovery application that excellently restores lost or erased media files from Android Smartphones and tablets on Windows OS. Yodot Android Data Recovery tool not only restores the media files from Android device, but it also retrieve.apk files and other documents formats saved in your Android device. Best graphical user interface and options provided in this tool will help you to get back media files back in short duration. Using the Save Recovery Session, you can halt recovery process at any point of time and resume it at later stage when required. This saves a lot of time as there is no need to scan the entire device again.
Procedure to rescue media files from Android Device
- Download and install Yodot Android Data Recovery tool in Windows OS by logging in as Local System Administrator
- Launch the application from the icon that is provided on desktop screen
- After that connect the device, select UMS mode and proceed with Android Data Recovery Software
- The options that are provided in the main screen of data recovery tool are “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”
- Click on the desired option that has resulted in loss of media files from Android device
- As soon as this button is press the Android cell phone connected to the system is detected
- Now clicking on Next button will get you to the set of drives, both internal and external memory incase of Android Device
- After this in the next window select the file types that are required and proceed to the scanning process
- In the Next window the restored media files will be listed and you can preview them
- Select the respective media files and browse for desired location where it has to be saved
- Keep a backup of all the media files in a separate external drive
- Install good antivirus tool in Android device to avoid virus infection
- Always double check the media files before deleting them