Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying recycle bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files
Recover Data From Samsung Galaxy Y
Few months back I purchased Samsung Galaxy Y Android Smartphone. I saved many photos, videos, audio files, games, application etc. in it. But one day while trying to access music files from my Galaxy Y’s SD card , it failed to open due to corruption. I thought that the only way to overcome this problem is formatting. So without any delay, I formatted the SD card. After formatting the card, I was so disappointed to find that all the files on my Android phone were gone. Some of these files were very important to me especially the photos. So I wanted to know if there is any way by which I can recover those formatted data? I am not sure if it is possible or not.
The above explained situation is usually faced by many of the Android users. Many users think that it is impossible to get files back from their Smartphone. But it is wrong notion! Because you can easily recover those files by making use of any effective Android recovery tool.
Firstly, let us discuss how it is possible to recover deleted files from your Samsung Galaxy Y. When you delete any file from your Android phone, it does not immediately erase it. Instead it just frees up the space that was occupied by that file and lists its space as available re-usable space. However until that space is overwritten by new data, your old deleted file is still there and can be recovered by using the Android Recovery Software. However, there are many situations that results in data loss from your Samsung Smartphone.
Instances that leads to data loss from Samsung Galaxy Y
- If you abruptly remove your Samasung Galaxy Y phone when it is connected to your computer, then the file could possibly be partially saved and even skips saving section which leads to loss of data
- It leads to data loss if you click photos from your Android phone when the battery is low
- Accidental deletion is one of the most important scenario that results in data loss from your Smartphone
- If Power fluctuation occurs while transferring data from your phone to computer then you might lose data from your phone
- If the files present in your Android phone are attacked by the virus then it results in data loss making it inaccessible
To recover all the files from your Samsung Galaxy Y, use an effective software that can extract all the deleted lost and formatted files from your Android phone. The one you can use without any doubt is Yodot Android Data Recovery.
Overview of the software
Yodot Android Data Recovery is the effective software as it can let you scan all lost photos & videos from your Samsung Galaxy Y and hence helps you to retrieve it in an easy way. It supports many files like JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, APK, CAB, 7Z, ZOO, AVI, MOV, MPEG, MPG, MP3, MP4, AIFF, AIF, etc. You just have to download and install it and follow some simple steps after which you will be able to recover the data from your Samsung Galaxy Y Smartphone. Try it out to recover all the files from your Samsung Galaxy Y Smartphone.
Make use of the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, download the software and install it to your computer
- Run the software to find out the recovery steps
- Once you run the software, it displays the main window with two option i.e “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File recovery”
- For deleted files recovery click on “Deleted File Recovery”
- For lost and Formatted files click on “Lost File Recovery”
- After selecting appropriate option, the software detects Android device and displays the drive present in it
- Now, click on “Next” to continue further recovery
- The application now displays all the files that are present in the Android drive
- Select the one that you want to recover. You can select all the files by just clicking on “Mark all” option
- The next window displays all the recoverable files. The red cross mark indicates that the files are being deleted
- Select the files and click on “Next”
- If you are using trial version then click on “Save Recovery Session” to save the file. After buying the software you need not go through all the steps. Just resume the scanning process in order to complete the recovery process
- Save the recovered files in the preferred location. Do not save it again on your Android phone. Try to save it in your computer or any other external drive
- While transferring files from Samsung Galaxy Y to your computer, do not remove it improperly and make sure that there are no power interruptions during the process
- Do not remove the card from your Android phone while images are being written to it
- Do not click pictures continuously when the SD card of your Samasung Galaxy Y is almost full
- Do not overwrite the SD card of Samsung Galaxy Y in case you accidentally delete data
- Maintain proper backup before deleting any file from your Smartphone