Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying recycle bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files
Samsung Google Nexus Data Recovery
Accidentally deleted files such as photos, videos, applications and music from your Samsung Google Nexus’s internal memory, with no back up? Well, this is a common data loss problem among Android phone users. And the question remains, “How to get the deleted / lost data back?”
As everyone knows, Android OS has made cellphones much Smarter than before, hence being users no 1 choice. However data loss from these Android Smartphone is a major problem. The reason for these data loss includes human errors, transfer error etc. Data loss from Smartphones can be very annoying for users. But many users don’t even know that deleted files from their Samsung Nexus Android Smartphone can be recovered back. So what you need right now is a powerful Android data recovery software.
How deleted data be recovered?
The internal storage memory of Samsung Google Nexus acts similar to that of a computer hard disk. When a “Delete” operation is performed on Nexus device, it doesn’t erase file from storage, it only flags the area where data were stored as blank. So that new data can be added to it. If the mobile phone hasn’t been used after deletion, deleted files could be easily recovered back. But first let us have a look at some of the other data loss scenarios that occurs in Samsung Google Nexus Smartphone.
- Unintentionally deleting few important photos and other media files from your Android device
- Restoring the phone to its factory settings after which files are lost
- Files lost when format operation is performed when the device is connected to PC
- Virus or Spyware attack on your Samsung Nexus
- Mishandling the Google Nexus like switching of the mobile when files are in use
- Power failure while transferring data from Google Nexus phone to the computer
Overview of the software
Yodot Android Data Recovery software is one of the finest utility to recover data such as applications, music, video, photos etc from your Samsung Google Nexus Android Smartphone. The tool scans your entire internal storage memory and displays all your deleted / lost files from it. Apart from recovering data from internal storage memory the recovery utility also retrieves data from external SD card. The software supports recovery from all Android manufacturers including LG, Micromax, HTC, Acer, Motorola and etc.
How to use the software to get data back from Samsung Google Nexus phone?
- First and foremost, you need to attach Samsung Google Nexus Android phone to your computer
- Download and install Yodot Android Data Recovery software
- Once the application is installed, launch the tool
- You’ll find two options from the main screen “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”
- Select “Deleted File Recovery” option to recover your deleted Android data or choose “Lost File Recovery” option to retrieve lost Android data
- The software scans and displays Samsung device, select device and click on “Next” button
- Allow scanning process to complete
- After completion the tool displays a list of all lost and deleted files from your Google Nexus
- You can also preview photo files before saving them
- Save the rescue files to your desired location, Although not on your Samsung device cause the chances of original data getting replaced is very high
- After any kind of data loss from your Android device you should stop using it. Why? Any further new data causes overwriting of original data
- Install applications such as Wave Secure, lookout and protector in order to combat deadly viruses
- Regularly transfer your important files from your Android phone to computer
- Prior to deletion of unwanted file, make sure that you have selected the correct one