Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying recycle bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files
Samsung Infuse Data Recovery Software
You could have hit “Format” option by chance on Samsung Infuse Android Phone while clicking some other option and lost entire data stored on phone memory card. All files such as photos, videos and songs present in it were very precious for you. In grief you wonder has it ever happened to anyone, and if so, were you able to get those files back?
As a matter of fact there is no “Recycle Bin” or “Trash” folder in Samsung Infuse Android Phone. So when you delete files like photos or videos from it, bad news is they are gone and good news is that they are not lost permanently. Once photos are being deleted, it becomes inaccessible and its space on phone memory becomes free to store new files. Therefore, you can still retrieve deleted, lost or missing files from Samsung Infuse phone unless they are not replaced by new file content.
Data from Samsung Infuse can lost due to following reasons
- Accidental erasing files from Samsung Infuse
- SD card corruption due to its usage in different device
- Formatting memory card used Samsung Infuse on computer
- Improper removal of SD card from Samsung Infuse Smartphone can damage to its file system
- Android phone displaying "Unsupported File System" when you try to access files from SD card
- Improper handling of Samsung Infuse Smartphone like switching of the phone abruptly
What can be done now?
Before you do anything else with your Samsung Android Phone, download and install a reliable android recovery software like Yodot Android Data Recovery software on your Windows computer. This utility is a trustworthy and professional recovery program which is capable of restoring photos, videos, music files, application files and other documents from Samsung Infuse Smartphone with ease. Besides Samsung, this software to get back files from other Android models such as Motorola, HTC, Dell, LG etc. In addition to external memory, it supports recovery of data from internal memory of Samsung Infuse 4G Android Smartphone.
Steps to Recover Samsung Infuse Data
Suggestion: This software recovers data from Android devices (Smartphone’s and Tablets) that works on USB Mass Storage (UMS) mode and does not support MTP or PTP modes. So, make sure that your Smartphone is in proper mode before using this software.
- Connect your Samsung Infuse SmartPhone to computer with the help of a USB cable.
- Select the option “Mass storage Media” when connected to PC so that the recovery software recognizes both internal storage and expanded SD storage
- Download Yodot Android Data Recovery software and install it to your computer
- After installation, run the software and start the recovery
- As you launch the software, you can see two options they are “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”
- Select “Deleted File Recovery” for accidentally deleted files
- Choose “Lost file Recovery” option for formatted or lost photos or videos
- After selecting suitable option, the software checks and displays the drive present in your Smartphone
- Now continue the recovery process by clicking on “Next”
- On the next screen you can see all the files present in the Android drive
- Choose the one that you want to retrieve and click on “Next”
- Let the software scan and once the scanning is done you can see all the recoverable files
- Make use of preview option to view your files before saving them
- Finally, save rescued files in a preferred location
Tips to Avoid Data Loss:
- Safely disconnect your Android Smartphone from computer after transfer of files
- Take no more shots from your Samsung Infuse phone after data loss, since the newly captured pictures or videos will probably overwrite the deleted or lost files
- Make sure that you create backup before deleting any file from your Samsung Infuse Android Phone