Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying recycle bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files
Sony Xperia Mini Pro Data Rescue
I use my Sony Xperia Mini Pro Android smartphone extensively to such an extent that the device acts as a third hand to me. I capture high resolution photos, records high definition videos with good audio clarity. I enjoy listening to MP3 music and podcast files. I store all these files on my 8GB Micro SD card. Few days back, I accidentally deleted my vital media folder while trying to make some free space on my memory card. Alas! All my media files contained on that folder is wiped out of the memory card! Now the question is, Is it possible to recover my deleted media folder from my Sony Xperia Mini Pro?
Have you ever encountered such above mentioned scenario, where you lost all your crucial data from your Android device intentionally / unintentionally or have formatted your Sony Xperia Smartphone’s SD card? Never mind, you can get all your data back.
Let’s have a look at some of the other reasons for data loss on Sony Smartphone like formatting the SD card, virus attack on the SD card, improper ejection during file transfer from the Android device to PC, using the same Sony Xperia’s SD card on different devices and many more.
How is it possible to recover deleted or lost data from Sony Xperia Mini Pro?
Well, different users may have different answers. Some people say that once a file is deleted / lost from your Android phone they can never be recovered. While others say that files can be recovered only by people who have good technical knowledge. As a matter of fact both answers are wrong. If you have deleted / lost any app or any other file from your memory card. It can be recovered even by a person with less technical skills. Because whenever you delete any file from your Sony Xperia phone card only entry of file from the SD cards file system is erased. So definitely there is a possibility of getting the data back by using an Android data recovery software.
Why to choose Yodot Android Data Recovery Software?
Yodot Android Data Recovery application is highly proffered for Android data recovery. Because it is built in such a way that it has the ability to restore data from corrupt, inaccessible and formatted SD card without missing even a single file. The main advantage of this tool is that the tool has the ability to create disk image of the SD card from which data can be recovered in cases of future data loss situations. Also supports recovery of files from phones internal storage and external memory card. Apart from Sony Xperia Mini Pro you can also retrieves data from different Android Smartphone brand e.g. Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Dell, Acer and many more.
Step by Step procedure for successful recovery:
Note: Yodot Android Data Recovery supports recovery of data from Android Smartphone that works in USB Mass Storage (UMS) mode. So please make sure that USB mode is working well before using this tool.
- Download Yodot Android Data Recovery software and install it to your desktop / laptop
- Connect your Sony Xperia Mini Pro smartphone to your computer via USB
- Run the software
- You’ll find two options from the main screen i.e. “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”. Choose the option based on your data loss scenario
- The software recognizes the device and starts the scanning process
- It displays your Sony Xperia device. Select the drive and click on “Next” button
- The software scans and displays all your recoverable files from your Android device
- Preview the photo files before saving them
- At last, save the rescued data on to your desired location although not on to your Sony Xperia device cause the possibility of overwriting is very high
Things to Remember
- Do not save any new files to your formatted or deleted SD card in order to make a successful recovery
- Always remember to transfer your important app and other files from your phones SD card to computer
- Use “Safely Remove Hardware and eject media” option before ejecting your phone when connected to PC
- To make your phone virus free install an antivirus application to your device
- Avoid accidental deletion or formatting your memory card by making use of “write protect” knob