Accidentally deleted a partition in an attempt make a dual boot system? Relax you can recover your important with ease using Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software for Windows. The software can find and recover data from deleted partitions.
The only undelete application for Mac that can recover deleted files from HFS+, HFSX partitions on Mac. The software also has the ability to recover lost files using RAW signature method.
Pen Drive Recovery
“I thought some of the files in the pen drive will be of no use and decided to delete them. So I have selected some files and executed delete command. Next day while accessing files from my pen drive, I realized that I have deleted few of my valuable files which were not intended to be done. Now I am wondering is there any way to get those files back? Can anyone tell me a way out, if any?”
Anyhow, if the same issue is with you and you are thinking how to get back files from your pen drive accurately then, you are at a safe end. At times, one can make mistakes and delete important files instead. However, even if you don't delete files, losing it manually is still a possibility. Under such circumstances, panicking and feeling hopeless is not the answer. Instead what you need is a efficient data recovery software to overcome permanent data loss problems.
Causes of data loss from pen drive:
- Format Error: “The Drive F: is not formatted, do you want to format it now”. Sometimes this error message pops up as soon as you connect your pen drive to the system. This forces you to format pen drive before usage and hence results in data loss
- Accidental Deletion: If you accidentally delete some of your files from your pen drive when it is connected to the computer, then it does not get redirected to recycle bin. Hence leads to data from it
- Not using "Safely Remove Hardware" Option: If you eject your pen drive directly without using this option then you might lose data from your pen drive
- Unexpected Power Failure: If power failure occurs while transferring data from your pen drive to PC then it results in data loss from your pen drive
- Virus Attack: If you connect your pen drive to the system which is infected by virus then it might enter your pen drive also, leaving all the files inaccessible
No matter what cases you met and lost data from your pen drive, do not attempt to copy additional files into it before attempting file recovery as this will overwrite the files and make them lose forever.
Explanation about the software
Yodot File Recovery software is the one which gets installed safely and runs well in all Windows versions. This tool has capability of getting back lost or deleted files. It is cost effective file recovery software that supports the recovery of all file types lost due to different reasons from various pen drives like HP, Kingston, Lexar, Sandisk, Transcend etc. This Software also offers preview of recovered files on computer screen before extracting them. Other features of this utlity consists of RAW Search, Resume Recovery, View Types etc.
Additionally this application helps users in retrieving files on Server 2008 after deletion including many other OS such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows Server 2003. Download the trial version of the software to know the steps involved in recovery process. In case of any queries related to the product please contact customer care representatives available 24 X 7 at your service.
Follow these steps for instant pen drive recovery
- Connect pen drive to your computer
- Download and install Yodot File Recovery software into your computer
- Run the software, you will find find two options on the main screen, i.e. "Deleted file recovery" and "Lost file recovery"
- Choose any one with respect to data loss scenario
- After choosing suitable option, you can see the drives present in your system. It even displays external pen drive
- Select pen drive to recover files from it
- The application now displays the files present in your pen drive
- Choose the file that you want to recover and click on “Next”
- Preview the files before saving
- Finally save the recovered file in the preffered location
- Try to keep backup of important files
- Download any effective antivirus software to remove virus
- Do not add any new data to your pen drive after losing any file from it
- Do not save recovered files again on your pen drive