Recover and restore deleted photos lost from your digital camera memory card or the images from your Windows PC. The software can recover all popular image types including popular audio and video files.
The only undelete application for Mac that can recover deleted files from HFS+, HFSX partitions on Mac. The software also has the ability to recover lost files using RAW signature method.
Restore Data from Crashed Windows Vista
“In order to prevent loss of data due after any unanticipated incident, I wanted to keep backup of all my important files on external hard drive. While transferring files from Windows Vista system to my external hard drive, there was sudden power failure leading to crash of Windows Vista system. My Windows Vista computer never recovered from crash and all my data is at stake. What should I do now to restore essential files saved in crashed Windows Vista computer hard drive? Please provide me with proper solution to get back data to carry out my office work as soon as possible. Thanks!”
Windows Vista as we all know came right after Windows XP operating system. It is equipped with best features and easy to use interface that makes it simple to carry out desired task. Based on data storage capacity, user can perform read / write process without facing any data loss issues. But, there are chances of losing data from Windows Vista system hard drive after its crash in the below mentioned situations:
- Installation of irrelevant drivers in Windows Vista system
- Virus or malware infection to Windows Vista system
- Sometimes use of improper (corrupted) programs
- Use of improper (corrupted) programs, logical fault in hard drive, corruption of file system, improper system shutdown, etc
To overcome data loss cases due to system crash, try the following:
- Remove and reconnect all your connections
- Try starting your PC in Safe Mode
- Make use of Last Known Good Configuration option when system is being started
If above methods didn’t work out, then it is suggested that you should have kept backup of important data to overcome unexpected data loss issues. As there is no backup maintained now, then the only solution here is to make use of third party Windows Vista data recovery program.
Data Recovery from Crashed Windows Vista data recovery software
Yodot Hard Drive Recovery is the number one utility that can effectively get back files and folders missing from crashed Windows Vista computer hard disk in less duration. With the presence of interactive graphical interface and advanced scanning mechanism, user can easily find missing data such as MS Office files (DOC/DOCX, PPT/PPTX, XLS/XLSX, MDB, PST, OST, DBX, etc), compressed files (ZIP, RAR, 7Z, JAR, etc), application files (PKR, SKR, AVB, etc), photos, videos, audio files and other file types from crashed Windows system. It is also included with ‘Save Recovery Session’ and ‘RAW Search’ for supporting wide range of users to carry out file restoration task quite comfortably without the need to rescan hard drive again. Apart from Windows Vista computer, you also retrieve data from crashed Windows XP, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 OS based computers. What if you face some problems while recovering data from crashed Windows Vista hard disk? You can take the help of technical support staff who will be available round the clock to solve your problem as soon as possible.
Guidelines for recovering data from crashed Windows Vista system:
- Remove crashed hard drive from Windows Vista system and then connect it as external hard drive to healthy Windows computer
- Download and install Yodot Hard Drive Recovery program on that Windows computer
- Using shortcut icon provided on desktop, run the tool and follow onscreen steps
- Click on ‘Partition Recovery’ option and then proceed to next window
- Select Windows Vista system hard drive from list of found storage drives shown
- From next screen mark all file types that needs to be restored from Windows Vista crashed hard disk
- Start scanning of crashed hard drive, upon completion view restored data in ‘File Type View’ or ‘Data View’
- At last select required files and save them to any location you prefer on your PC hard drive or onto any portable storage drive
Tips to Consider:
- Back up all your important files saved on Windows Vista system on more than one storage media
- Always keep your Antivirus protection updated to prevent virus attack on Windows Vista PC
- Follow proper procedure while shutting down your Windows Vista system