Recover and restore deleted photos lost from your digital camera memory card or the images from your Windows PC. The software can recover all popular image types including popular audio and video files.
The only undelete application for Mac that can recover deleted files from HFS+, HFSX partitions on Mac. The software also has the ability to recover lost files using RAW signature method.
SSD Data Recovery
Solid state drives commonly called as SSD. It’s a data storage media which uses solid state memory to store data. These devices are hailed for their features such as reliable, portable and speed, it is similar to a hard disk but doesn’t have any mechanical parts and has numerous advantages over hard disk such as high data transfer, safer, robust, consumes less power, random access time and also disk fragmentation doesn’t affect the performance. SSD make no noise, can tolerate temperature and cannot be affected by any environmental factors such as vibration, shock or magnetic fields.
But whatever may be its statistics, these solid state drivers do fail without giving any warning. Since you can’t anticipate when your SSD drive will fail. So having a regular backup of the data is very important. And if no backup, how to recover data from these SSD device?
If you find it difficult to recover data by yourself and if the data is very essential then you can rely on data recovery software like Yodot Hard Drive Recovery to recover your data.
Reasons for data loss from SSD drives
- Human Errors: Human errors such as accidental deletion or format is one of the main reasons for data loss from SSD devices
- File System Corruption: File system corruption leads to inaccessibility of the device which results in data loss. This corruption is generally caused due to virus attack on the device.
- OS crash: Operating system crash due to registry error or software malfunction also leads to data loss from SSD devices
- Power Failure: Power failure during file transfer or during copying process is another reason for file loss from SSD devices
All the above mentioned scenarios could lead to partial or complete data loss from SSD. As mentioned above it can be recovered by using Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software.
So what happens when you remove data from SSD?
The data which were removed from the SSD device is not forever gone. The deleted data would still remain on the device, although not accessible. If that wiped data is overwritten then the removed data is permanently gone. So storing the SSD device safe after any data loss scenario is very essential.
Yodot Hard Drive Recovery is an amazing data recovery software to retrieve data from your SSD device. The tool has the ability to recover all deleted and lost data from your SSD devices. Additional recovers data not only from SSD but also from other storage devices like external hard disk, internal hard disk, memory cards, iPods, music players, USB devices and many more.
SSD Drive Recovery Procedure
- Download and install Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software but not onto your SSD device
- Run the software by clicking on the application icon
- You’ll find two options from the main screen, “Partition Recovery” and “Formatted / Reformatted Recovery”. Choose the option based on the data loss scenario
- The software scans and displays all your logical, physical and external drives from your computer
- Select the drive from where data is to be recovered and click on “”Next” button
- The application scans again and displays all the recoverable files and folders, in two view types; “Data Type” and “File Type”
- Toggle between the two view type, and select the files and folders which you would like to recover
- Preview the photo files before saving them
- Save the retrieved data to your desired location
- Whenever you want to back up your data to the SSD make sure you copy it not move it
- After any data loss it is recommended to stop using the SSD drive
- Defragment your hard drive to increase the performance of your PC
- Avoid using the hard drive which has bad sectors
- Use an UPS device to your system which reduces the chances for data loss due to power failure