High performance recovery application which recovers files and folders lost from Trash of your Mac OS X.
This is the easiest and the smartest way to recover your documents, photos, videos and audio files lost as a result of deletion, formatting, virus infection, OS re-installation or Upgradation etc.
If you need assistance in recovering files from your HFS Mac partition then just read this page.
Get help on file recovery from HFS+ partition on your Mac machine.
Easily get back your critical files from Macintosh OS X after its re-installation. To know more, read more.
Find out the easiest way to recover files from a FAT Volume on Mac OS X.
Refer this page to find out on how to recover files from flash drive on Macintosh machine.
Do you need any help regarding lost file recovery on Mac? Just refer this page to know more.
Learn to get back the folders that are deleted from your Mac system on your own.
Discover a way to restore deleted files after Command-Shift-Delete key usage to empty Trash on your Mac machine.
If you need assistance in recovering deleted files from iMac computer then refer this page.
Click here to know the guidelines for restoring deleted or lost files from from external hard disk on Mac OS X machine.
This page provides information to retrieve your PowerPoint presentation file that is deleted from Mac machine.
Visit this page to know what causes for deletion or loss of Word files and a correct way to recover MS Word files on Mac.
Deleted or lost your Office files on Mac without making a copy? Emptied your Trash and your important files are gone. Then read this page to get back your files.
Need help in finding the way to get back excel files that are there on Mac OS? Here is the best solution provided to you.
Go through this article to recover deleted or lost files from USB Stick on Macintosh system.
Know how to recover files after deleting or emptying Trash on MacBook Pro laptop.
Need assistance in recovering deleted files from Mac Leopard system? Then just read on the information provided in this page.
This page has necessary information on recovering deleted files from Mac hard drive and external storage drive on Mac OS X system.
Learn how to get files that were unintentionally deleted from the Mac Terminal by using Yodot Mac File Recovery tool effectively.
Click here to know the simplest strategy for recovering accidentally deleted files on MacBook.
An easy and risk-free way to recover files after emptying Trash on Mac OS X Leopard, Snow Leopard and Lion machines.
If you want to recover your Zip files that are lost or deleted from Mac machine, then refer this page to know more about it.
Learn how to recover erased files from Macintosh computer using the best erased Mac file recovery tool.
Go through this informative page to recover your deleted files on Mac 10.7 (Lion) operating system
This page furnishes the most efficient tool to retrieve deleted files from MacBook Pro hard disk.
Which apple file recovery tool to use? If you are arising with this type of question, then go through this article for a better solution to your question.
Go through this article to bring back erased or missing RAR files on Mac operating system
Get all the required information that is needed to restore deleted or lost files from WD external hard drive on Macintosh computer.
Click here to know the best recovery method for finding lost RTF files on Mac OS X computers.
Click on this page and get to know how to perform PDF file recovery on Mac computer.
Click here to know the best strategy to rescue files and folders lost during cut and paste operation on Mac.
Visit this page to know about the superior strategy for getting back HTML files on Mac OS X.
If you don’t know which software to use for recovering CWK files on Mac computer, then refer this webpage.
How to regain lost Pages documents on Mac? Is this your inquiry, then here is the appropriate solution to your problem.
Have look over this page to get back iWork files that are lost or deleted unknowingly on Mac system.
Discover how to regain access to lost / erased Apple Keynote files on Mac OS X computers and Notebooks.
Examine this page and get back accidentally deleted or lost Numbers files on your Macintosh machine.
Here you will get appropriate way of recovering deleted or lost AbiWord files on all versions of Mac OS X.
Discover the finest way to recover files on Mac Mini that are deleted in numerous ways using Yodot Mac File Recovery.
Get to know the entire set of information that is required to restore lost / deleted files from LaCie 16GB RuggedKey USB 3.0 flash drive.
Find the entire set of information provided in this page to get back deleted files from MacBook Air.
Discover how to bring back deleted files on Apple computer with extreme ease by visiting this page.
Best approach to get back deleted files on Mac computer running with Mavericks OS version.
Learn how to recover your deleted or lost files from Trash on iMac machines by visiting this page.
Here is the appropriate guide that assists you to get back deleted / lost files from LaCie CurrenKey 8GB USB drive on Mac computer.
This page briefs idea about recovering deleted or missing files from Trash on Mac Snow Leopard.
Go through this page to find a simplest way to get back files from Centon DataStick Pro 16 GB USB flash drive.
Go through this webpage, you will get an idea on how to recover deleted files from external HDD on Macintosh systems or laptops.
Easily restore erased files from Mac OS X Mountain Lion desktop or laptop by clicking here.
Read this page to know about loss scenarios of Sticky Notes and procedure to recover them.
Given here is the simplest approach to recover various files lost and deleted from Maxtor OneTouch drive on OS X.
Find out simple and advanced software to bring back deleted or lost files from Apple Trash.
Hit on this link and get to know the entire set of information to recover recently deleted files on Mac machine.
Get into this page to know all the information on how to recover deleted / lost files from Mac desktop.
Visit this page to know about recovering folders from Trash on any Mac computer in an easy way.
Read this short article and get smart solution to recover hidden folders on Mac computers with great ease.
Try out this expert solution to recover missing or deleted XLSX documents on Mac OS X desktop and laptops.
Go through this page to know how exactly one can retrieve deleted txt files on Mac OS X.
The most trusted solution for retrieving lost or deleted files from Sony MicroVault USB flash drive on Mac.
An advanced and realistic solution for easy restoration of lost files from a flash drive on Mac OS X.
Find the simplest way to get back deleted / lost Word .docx files on your Mac machine.
Go through this page to find a simplest way to restore files from Kingston Datatraveler Locker G3 USB drive.
Know easy and simplest way to restore back Microsoft Word documents from MacBook Pro.
Yodot Mac File Recovery software is the best professional file recovery software for your Mac computer. It is designed using experience gained after years of research to save you from losing critical files on Mac OS X. Recover all your deleted / lost documents, images, video, audio files etc from HFS+, HFSX, FAT16, FAT32 partitions. Most importantly supports all latest versions of Mac operating systems.
Yodot mac file recovery software is the only software which is a true undelete application for Mac OS X, the software can really find deleted files where other software only rely on file identification methods. Though, the software has the option for recovering files on the basis of their unique signatures the innovative Mac undelete option is the most advanced and fastest method to recover deleted files on Mac.
How can you use the software to recover files?
Step 1: Download and install the free trial edition of Yodot Mac File recovery application on your Mac.
Step 2: Launch the application and follow the step-by-step instructions to complete the recovery process.
Step 3: Select the option, whether to recover deleted files or to recover lost files.
Step 4: Select the drive / volume from where files are to be recovered and let the software scan the drive / volume.
Step 5: View the recovered files in two different view types for easy selection of files, which you want to rescue.
Step 6: Preview the recovered file to ensure that right file has been retrieved.
Step 7: Choose the destination location, to store recovered files. Make sure not to select the source drive otherwise, data will be deleted permanently.
Why Yodot Mac File Recovery?
- Fast and secure recovery of files / folders – Built with advanced scanning algorithms which has the ability to recover lost / deleted files and folders much faster and in a secure manner
- Recovery from any sort of drive – Recover deleted / lost files not just from Mac hard disk but also from any accessible drive like external hard drive, memory card, USB drives etc.
- Recover emptied Trash – Provides efficient recovery of files that are deleted due to emptying Trash
- Recovery from formatted Volumes – Easily recovers files and folders from a formatted volume / drive in couple of minutes
- Eminent scanning technology – High-end scanning technology, which ensures recovery of, files even from complex corruption scenarios like MBR corruption, time machine failure, catalog record error etc.
- Two recovery options – Facilitates two recovery options to recover deleted and lost files differently to avoid scanning of entire hard drive
- Search option – The software provides you with search option in order to retrieve particular file by using its unique signature
- Two View Types – Toggle between two different view types for smooth selection of recovered files
- Preview files – The recovered files can be previewed before restoration for satisfaction to ensure whether the correct file has been recovered or not
- Sort files – Arrange the rescued files based on their file name, file size, file extension etc. according to your convenience
- Store Files – Provides facility to save the retrieved data to any storage device
- Handy tool – Every individual can easily use the software and can operate it without much technical skills
How data loss occurs in Mac computers?
- Deleting files and folders accidentally from your hard drive
- Emptying Trash which is the temporary storage of files that are deleted from the hard disk
- Files deleted due to accidental formatting of Mac volume
- While deleting a unwanted file, accidentally end up deleting the entire folder
- Unintentionally formatting a memory card or any external drive when connected to your Mac OS system for disk initialization
Time Machine Error
- In a Mac computer, time machine takes back up for nearly everything, any kind of error in your time machine backup can cause heavy data loss
File System Corruption
- Data loss can occur if any kind of corruption occurs in HFS+ and HFSX file system
- Files or folders deleted while making a new partition in your hard drive
- While locating free space among volumes, the files and folders of the existing volume may get deleted
Catalog Record Corruption
- In a Mac computer, each and every file / folder is provided with a unique no., all this records are stored in catalog record for easy finding of files. Any kind of corruption to catalog record will make the file inaccessible
- Each and every change made in your hard disk is recorded in a journal file in order to recover data from data loss situations. But corruption to these journal files can cause heavy data loss
- Deletion of files can take place due to virus infection
- Virus attack can corrupt your Mac OS leading to OS failure
- Bad sector(s) in your hard disk may lead to loss of files and folders
- Bad sector causes abnormal freezing of your Mac computer making files inaccessible
- Files may get delete during file transmission between two storage media
- Sudden system shutdown during file transfer or file processing may result in file deletion
- Sudden power rise leads to data loss
|Supported file formats||Supported storage devices||Supported hard drive types|
Supported operating systems
- For Mac – Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Memory –Min 1 GB RAM 2GB recommended
- Disk Space - 50 MB free space (for installation)
- System Type – 32bit or 64bit OS
Supported file systems
Other popular Software
Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying Recycle Bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files.