Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying recycle bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files.
Recovering Files from Mac OS X 10.8
Apple’s version Mac OS X 10.8 which is also known as Mountain Lion has brought more than 200 new features compared to earlier versions of Mac operating systems. With iCloud feature, Mac OS X 10.8 operating system guarantees to make it easier to keep your documents, images, video files, songs and other important information in one place. Along with this, it also allows deep integration with social media sites like Facebook and Twitter by turning your Mac computer into a highly sociable machine.
It also brings Game Center experience which was previously accessible only for iOS devices. Moreover, you will get improved notification as soon as you install more and more applications on your Mac computer running with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion operating system. Although these features prove Mountain Lion as the best operating system users might lose their important data due to several instances as mentioned below:
- Accidental Deletion: When Mac OS X 10.8 system is loaded with unwanted files, you might choose to delete them in order to make space for saving new files. However, at the time of deleting one may accidentally select important files and also empty Trash Bin without checking the contents resided in it
- Deletion from Mac Terminal: Using Mac terminal you can find for hidden files change setting format volume, search for files and also delete files. But while commencing any of these actions you might unknowingly delete files which plays major role
- Formatting: Generally users’ format volume when Mac OS X 10.8 system’s speed is reduced or when they don’t need complete data from it. But in many cases after formatting users realize that they had not taken backup of important files
- Transfer Interruption: There may be a possibility of file deletion from Mountain Lion system in case transfer of files from one location to another is halted by power failure or improper system shut down
Even though Mac OS X 10.8 has provided outstanding feature named Time machine, users sometimes ignore to run it and regret later for their mistake. However, with the arrival of recovery tools, file loss is no longer a big issue. But before you use any recovery software, you should make sure that you have not added any new files into your Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion system after losing files from it.
Mac OS X 10.8 data recovery software:
You will find thousands of recovery utilities over internet and Yodot Mac File Recovery is one such tool which can give its 100% to regain files from Mac OS X 10.8 computer. Built in with only few recovery steps and easy graphical user interface, this software will search for entire files which you have lost due to any of the above reason and restores them in a healthy manner. It proves as the useful application to get back files such as MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, ZIP, RAR, Adobe files, iWork suit files, etc which has been missing or deleted from Mountain Lion. So without waiting download free demo version of the software to check how it works and recover delete files from Mountain Lion along with lost one. But in order to save recovered files, you should activate full version by spending only few dollars.
Procedure to get back files from Mac OS X 10.8 system:
- At first download Yodot Mac File Recovery software and install it to your Mountain Lion system
- After following instructions to install the software, run it to find out steps involved in recovery process
- Main screen shows two options which are “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”
- Choose anyone according to the situations you have come across
- Select the drive from where files needs to be recovered
- Let the application scan selected Mountain Lion system hard drive and once it is done it will show recovered files in “File Type View “ and “Data View”
- By making use of two view types you can easily select needed files and folders
- At last save recovered files into safe and accessible location on Mac OS X 10.8 computer
- Run Time machine while deleting or moving files from Mountain Lion system
- Be careful while commencing any action using Mac Terminal