Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying Recycle Bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files.
Retrieve Files from Corrupt Memory Card on Mac OS X
Memory cards are the small storage devices that are extensively used for storing digital information on cameras, camcorders and other digital gadgets. There are different types of memory cards available to the user like SD card, Micro SD, compact flash card, XD card, Memory Sticks, etc used in almost all electronic gadgets. With the help of these memory cards, the user can save their captured photos, recorded videos, favorite music files and access them whenever required.
One fine day, you were busy transferring photos and other information from memory card to your Mac computer. You have used the Cut-Paste options to move media files, but when file transfer is going on something went wrong and the system turned off abruptly. Assuming it to be a regular power loss, you restart the system and proceed with the transfer process.
To your surprise, the memory card has become inaccessible. No matter what you tried, you cannot open and access data stored in card. You are worried about media files that were getting transferred from memory card to Mac computer. There is no need to get upset this tells you how to get back media files from inaccessible memory card on Mac OS.
Scenarios that could cause corruption of memory card are:
- User cannot access the information when the memory card is infected with virus/malware threats
- Abrupt removal of memory card when data transfer process is being carried out can corrupt the memory card
- Sudden loss of power when the user is previewing memory card data on camera or when connected to Mac system can corrupt the storage media
- Using the memory card on different Mac systems for sharing important files or adding files when memory card is full on memory can sometimes lead to memory card corruption as a result of over usage
Best Memory Card Recovery Tool:
Yodot Mac Photo Recovery is the best memory card recovery application, cleverly designed to scan and recover media files from corrupted memory card on Macintosh computer. With the help of powerful scanning engines, Yodot Mac Photo Recovery software can easily restore photos, videos and music files from memory card that is corrupted due to worst case scenarios. This tool can retrieve different types of media files i.e. music files, video files, photos and other documents from corrupt memory card and other storage media on all latest versions of Mac operating systems. After recovery process, users can view their recovered photos and other media files using Preview options.
Guidelines to follow to get data from corrupt memory card on Mac:
- Download and install Yodot Mac Photo Recovery tool in the system by logging in as local system administrator
- On completion of the installation process, the user can view the shortcut icon on desktop screen
- Launch the application and follow the instruction that are provided in the main screen
- Deleted Photo Recovery and Lost Photo Recovery are the options that are present in the main screen of the tool
- Click on Lost Photo Recovery and then proceed to the next screen where the list of drives present in the system are listed
- Select the memory card and proceed to the next window
- Here select the list of file types that have to be restored and then click on the next button that will start the scanning process
- As soon as the scanning process gets completed, the user can view the recovered file types in a particular order
- Save the recovered files to required destination location as available to the user
- Once in a while scan your memory card to make it virus free
- Avoid abrupt removal of memory card from system when read or write process is carried out
- Keep a backup of the information in a separate drive and have it updated regularly