Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac Volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying recycle bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files.
How to Undelete Photos from Photo Booth?
Photo Booth is an Apple provided utility that allows users to capture photos and video clips using inbuilt iSight camera or a web cam on Mac system. It also provides option to email, import and more. You can even add special effects to the captured photo files.
With such variety of features, Photo Booth is most popular and widely used application among Mac OS X users. However, as easy as it is to capture photos from Photo Booth, they can also be erased in an instant. There are several events, which results in such accidental mishap. One such scenario is explained below:
“Consider you have a Mac machine and one fine day, you open your Photo Booth and noticed that none of your pictures or videos is on the timeline. Even searching for photos from picture folder didn’t help you. You don’t know what exactly happened; you just updated your Photo Booth application yesterday to the latest version. And now you are wondering where all my photos gone? Definately you will search in internet that how to recover deleted photos from Photo Booth application?”
However, here is one solution which helps you in recovering deleted photos from Photo Booth, just type below mentioned lines on your Mac computer and see whether you can find your deleted photos:
Above solution is useful when you have deleted photos from Photo Booth application using “X” button. In case your Photo Booth pictures are lost/ deleted due to accidental deletion of photos while previewing, upgrading the Photo Booth application from one version to another, deletion of photos due to virus or any other external threats, an unauthorized user deleting Photo Booth images by mistake and so on, then you need to restore deleted/missing photos using a good Mac photo recovery application.
Photo Booth Picture Recovery:
Yodot Mac Photo Recovery is a wonderful photo recovery utility using which you can restore deleted photos from Photo Booth application on Macintosh computer. The software retrieves both deleted and lost photos from Photo Booth from iMac, Mac Mini, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, etc. Other than this, the tool also has capability to retrieve various types of photos, music files, videos, RAW images and other files from Mac hard drives, memory cards, iPods, Mac external hard drives, etc on Mac OS X.
Steps to restore images from Photo Booth using the software:
- Download and install Yodot Mac Photo Recovery software to your Mac machine
- Launch the software, on main screen you will find two options
- Click on “Lost Photo Recovery” to recover lost/missing photos from Photo Booth
- Click on “Deleted Photo Recovery” to retrieve deleted Photo Booth pictures
- The application displays all drives and Volumes connected to system
- Select the Volume from where deleted photos are to be recovered
- Mention "Pictures" as file type and click Next
- Then tool shows all found Photo Booth image files
- Preview recovered photos and save on new location
Things to Remember:
- Make sure that you are not saving recovered pictures to the same volume from where you deleted them
- Regularly backup your important photos from Photo Booth application
- Stop adding new photos to Photo Booth after deletion or loss of images