Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying recycle bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files
Recover Music Files from iPod Mini
Sometimes your iPod Mini may display a sad smiley icon on startup and you won’t be able to access files from it. You might wonder what went wrong with iPod Mini. There are many reasons behind such behavior of iPod Mini and data loss can also happen in such situations. But you don’t want to lose your beloved music tracks stored on iPod Mini. In such situation, the easiest way to restore your precious music files is from an updated backup, but in the absence of backup, it may create many hardships.
There are several reasons due to which you end up losing files from iPod Mini as listed below:
- Power surges, system shut down or suddenly disconnection of iPod Mini from Mac machine while synching iPod files with iTunes
- Accidental deleting of files from iPod Mini while erasing redundant files when it is connected to Mac Machine and you don’t have any other option to restore such deleted files
- Connecting your iPod Mini to Mac machine infected with dangerous computer worms is another reason for corruption of iPod file system, which leads to deletion or loss of files
- Other reasons include wrongly formatting iPod Mini on Mac system, iTunes crash, resetting iPod to Mini to its factory settings, etc
After facing above situations, you may worry about lost songs and possible ways to get them back. Conceivably someone will say no but the fact is Yes, you can definitely get back your lost files from iPod Mini by making use of a reliable iPod file recovery software.
About the iPod file recovery software
Confused about selecting a suitable tool to bring back your music files from iPod Mini? Then, here is a tool named Yodot Mac Photo Recovery to assist you to perform music file recovery from iPod Mini on Macintosh OS based computers such as iMac, Mac Book etc. No matter how you deleted or lost files from iPod, it always yields accurate results if your files are not overwritten on iPod Mini. Once the software finishes scanning process, you are presented with lots of music file types such as MP3, MP4, AIFF, AMR, MIDI, RA, ALAC, WMA, MPC, VOX, etc that are deleted or lost from iPod Mini. In addition, you will be able to recover music and files lost from your iPod Shuffle, iPod Classic and iPod Nano on both Mac and Windows operating systems. After the recovery process, you can copy recovered music files to another safe location such as your hard drive, external drive etc. and synchronize back to iPod.
Steps to Recover files from iPod Mini
- First connect your iPod Mini to the Mac machine by making use of a USB cable
- Download Yodot Mac Photo Recovery software and once the download process gets completed, install it to your Mac computer
- Now run and begin the recovery process. On the main screen you can see two options, which are “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery”
- Select anyone according to the data loss situation
- On the next screen, you will find all the external and internal drives present in your computer
- Choose iPod Mini drive and continue the recovery process by clicking on “Next”
- Now you can see all the files present in the drive that has been selected
- Select the files that you want to retrieve back and again click on “Next” to continue
- On the next window you can see all the recovered files. Choose the files that you want to recover
- Preview retrieved files before saving it to the preferred location
- At the end, save all the recovered files in a location that you prefer
Steps to Avoid Data Loss:
- Do not delete any file from iPod Mini, unless and until you have its backup
- Make use of “Eject” option while removing your iPod Mini from Mac computer
- Download any good antivirus software and keep it updated to make your Mac system virus free
- Do not add anything into your iPod Mini once you lost files from it