Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying recycle bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files
How to Retrieve Music Files from iPod Shuffle?
Many users lose their favorite music collection from iPod Shuffle due to unintentional formatting or while syncing files with iTunes on your Mac computer and wonder where their songs had disappeared all of a sudden. In such cases, it is very important to figure out what is the route for loss of music files and how to recover songs from iPod Shuffle? But don’t get upset, your beloved songs are not permanently deleted from iPod Shuffle once they disappear from it. You will be glad to know that the files can still be recovered with the help of any good file recovery tool.
iPod Shuffle is a good choice for those who likes to tune to their favorite songs no matter wherever they are. Usually people listen to music from iPod shuffle while travelling or to get refresh themselves when feel stressed. Though iPod Shuffle is reliable, files from it often get deleted or lost due to any human or technical errors.
Scenarios responsible for loss of music files from iPod Shuffle are:
- Restoring iPod to Factory Setting: Sometimes your iPod Shuffle may show you an error message and does not work properly. Under such condition, you may need to restore it to factory settings or update it to sort out the issues. Restoration process restores your iPod Shuffle to previous working state and possibly fixes the current problems but erases data from iPod Shuffle.
- iPod Shuffle Connected to Virus Infected System: If you connect iPod Shuffle to the system that is virus infected then the virus present in it might get transferred to your iPod and causes data inaccessibility.
- Improper Disconnection of iPod Shuffle: You may face loss of music files from iPod Shuffle when you improperly disconnect your iPod from PC, or laptop for example, without making use of “Safely remove hardware” or abruptly pulling out the USB cable connected to iPod. This can be due to the corruption of file system when you improperly disconnect your iPod.
- Error Message: When you connect iPod Shuffle to your Mac computer appearance of some error messages like “The drive not formatted: Do you want to format it now?’”, etc might appear and do not allow you to open/access files from your iPod
About the Software
Yodot Mac Photo Recovery is powerful and at the same time effective software that can assist you in recovering all the files from your iPod Shuffle. This software has been developed with excellent features that make recovery of files easy and secure. It can take care of all kind of data problems such as iPod restoration, frozen iPod, iPod sad face icon, iPod exclamation mark etc. Do not get confused with the name of the software. Even if it the name of the software is photo recovery, you can recover all the files such as videos/movies, music files and photos from iPod Nano, iPod Classic and iPod Mini.
Instructions to Recover Data from iPod Shuffle
- First connect iPod Shuffle to your Mac machine with the help of a USB cable
- Now download Yodot Mac Photo Recovery software and install it to your Mac computer
- Once the installation process gets completed, run and start the recovery process
- On the main screen you can find two options, which are “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery”
- Pick the option “Deleted Photo Recovery” in order to recover deleted Photos, music or other files from your iPod
- If you have lost files due to formatting or unknown reasons, then make use of the option “Lost Photo Recovery”
- As soon as you select the option, all the drives present in your Mac machine will be appeared. You will be able to find even the external drive of iPod Shuffle
- Select iPod Shuffle drive and continue by hitting on “Next”
- Now you can find all the files present in the drive you have selected
- Mark on the files that you need to recover and again hit on “Next” to continue
- Next window displays all the recoverable files. Select the files that you need to get back from iPod
- You can select the files by making use of two view options namely “File Type” and “Data Type”
- Preview all the recoverable files before saving it to the preferred location
- At last, save all the recovered files in a desired location
Tips to prevent iPod Shuffle data loss
- It is suggested to backup important data on a regular basis
- Before deleting check whether the file is important or not
- It is better to avoid using your iPod when its battery is low
- Don not eject iPod during file transfer or when it is in use
- To avoid overwriting of files, don not save any new files into iPod Shuffle from which you want to recover files