Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying recycle bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files
Memory Card Data Recovery on Mac
Memory cards are often used in cell phones, digital cameras, audio players, iPod’s and other digital products. It acts as a secondary storage medium which appears in a card-shape. It is widely used due to its small size, portability, ease of use, capacity and high compatibility. These cards are often used to exchange data between different digital devices.
Loss of data from your memory card may have happened to most of us. You snap brilliant pictures during a party from your digital camera and the next day you try to hook up the camera to your Mac Book and for your bad luck the card can’t be read anymore and the images are inaccessible. All the image files present on the memory card gone forever. Worry no more, all is not lost. There is still a very good chance that you can recover them.
Whenever you delete a photo, audio or a video file from your memory card, the file will not get deleted permanently, instead the pointers pointing to that particular file are erased and marked as free to use. Actually the files which are deleted are not visible to you, but it is still present on the memory card until new file is added to it. Same in the case of memory card format also.
Scenarios related to data loss from memory cards
The other instances when your memory cards data are deleted / lost are mentioned below:
- "Disk needs to be formatted" error when memory card is connected to your Macintosh forcing you to format it
- An unauthorized person removing photo files from your camera without your knowledge
- Snapping pictures to the memory card when battery is low
- Ejecting the memory card during file transfer
- Using the same memory card on different devices
- Memory card corruption due to unknown errors
Why Yodot Mac Photo Recovery software?
Yodot Mac Photo Recovery application uses high-end technique for recovering your pictures, video clips, and music files that are deleted or lost from your memory card. This utility facilitates you with the finest and fastest ways of retrieving media files from different memory cards such as SD, CF, XD, Smart Media, memory stick, MMC card etc. It also supports card recovery from different brands of memory card like SanDisk, Kingston, Sony, Fujifilm etc.
How to use the software?
- Disconnect the memory card from your camera or any other recording device and attach it to a PC or laptop by using a card reader
- Download and install Yodot Photo Recovery tool on to your system
- Launch the application and follow as per the messages displayed on the screen
- Choose the “Deleted photo recovery” option from the main window
- Choose from the list of drives displayed
- Permit the scanning to complete and then choose the photos which you want to recover from the memory card
- Preview the files to verify your selection
- Choose the location to save the recovered files, it should be different from the one from where you are recovering
Things to remember
- Frequently transfer your memory card files to the PC
- Always backup your data on a regular basis
- Prior to deletion, make sure about your action and selection
- Make use of “write protect” knob in your memory cards, to avoid accidental formatting or deletion
- Avoid using your recording devices when battery power is low
- Don’t eject your memory card during file transfer or when in use