Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying recycle bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files
Recover Mobile Phone Data on Mac System
Mobile phone is the most promising invention of the twentieth century. In the beginning, cellular technology was utilized only as a mode of communicating i.e. calling a person at anytime and from anywhere. But nowadays mobile technology has advanced so much that it facilitate various means of communication such as voice calls, text messages, internet etc. Besides these basic features of calling and text messaging, the mobile phones that are available in the market also come with brilliant camera. As a result, enables you to take pictures and video clips, which you can easily capture and save directly to the mobile memory card.
With the popularity of mobile phones, usage of memory card has also increased due to which many users have developed the habit of storing a lot important data in their memory cards. Even though memory cards facilitate ease in storing, carrying and accessing the data but it is dangerous also, i.e. data loss situations can also happen easily.
Let us see how the data gets deleted or lost from mobile phone’s memory card?
- Accidental Deletion: You might accidentally delete or erase a particular image file when your mobile is showing “not enough memory”
- Formatting: After connecting mobile to the Mac machine, you might see the error message such as: "The device is not formatted, do you want to format it now". If you press “OK” option, then you will end up with losing all your cell phone data from its memory card
- Incorrect Removal: Improperly ejecting the USB cable or sudden removal of mobile phone memory card from the laptop socket while transferring files to your Mac Machine can cause loss of files
- Virus or Malware Infection: This is one of the most common factors responsible for data loss from mobile phones. The memory card that is used in the mobile phone may get infected by the virus. This occurs when you exchange data on a memory card and an infected storage device or over the internet. In case of severe infection, you may not be able to access the files from memory card, thus may lose the entire data present in it
Many people often forget to back-up their data and later realize the importance of it – “I should have kept backup of these data”. Such incidences are common, so nothing worry. First of all, take out the memory card of your mobile phone immediately. No matter your files are lost or deleted due to human errors or technical reasons such as phone memory card corruption, damage etc. One important thing to remember is stop pushing more / new data to the memory card and better take it out and put it in safe place in order to avoid physical damage. Now you need photo recovery software to recover those media files from your mobile phone.
Which recovery software is the best, if you have Mac computer?
Yodot Mac Photo Recovery is a software that can be used to get back all your video clips, audio files and pictures from mobile phones on any Mac machine. This software helps you to get back mobile phone files quickly and easily. Not just mobile phones it also performs recovery from a number of external storage medias such as pen drive, cameras, iPods and other portable devices. It scans the device thoroughly and displays a list of found files along with their particular extensions. It has many unique capabilities such as storing recovered data to CD / DVD, recovering data in compressed format i.e. ZIP or RAR. It allows the user to preview and play the videos files before recovery. The frequently used video files like AVI, MP4, MOV, MPEG, MPG, M4V, 3GP, RM can be retrieved using the application.
Carry out the steps mentioned below to recover
- Take out the card from your mobile and connect it to your Mac system
- Download the software and install it in your computer
- Run the software and go according to the steps that are provided on the main screen
- You can see two options displayed on the main screen i.e. “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery”
- Select “Deleted Photo Recovery” for deleted files
- Choose “Lost Photo Recovery” for lost and formatted files
- Once you select the option, the software displays all the drives that are present in your Mac including the drive representing the mobile phone
- Select that drive to recover the lost / deleted files
- After selection the software starts scanning and displays all the recoverable files that are present in that drive
- Select the files that you want to recover and click on “Next”
- Preview the files before saving them in order to confirm that you have selected the right one to recover
- Finally browse the location to save the recovered files. Remember to save it in different location
Things to remember in order to prevent data loss:
- Proper backup: Maintain regular backup of your photos and media files, so if you come across problems that are mentioned above, you can easily restore data from the backup
- Proper ejection: Do not remove the USB cable of your mobile phone during transfer process. Even while ejecting also, use “Safely remover the external drive” option to avoid any data loss
- Do not use memory card after formatting: If you have accidentally formatted your memory card, then it is very important that you do not store any new data into the formatted memory card, since it will overwrite the older data and you will overwrite your previous data permanently