Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying Recycle Bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files.
Recover Files from SDHC Card on Mac
I have a Nikon digital camera, which stores all the captured picture files in SDHC card, few days before, while I was viewing my family photos. I accidentally clicked on “Remove All” button, which resulted in completed removal of all the photo files from the card. These lost photo files are very important to me, can it be recovered?
Ever encountered the above mentioned scenario and lost your valuable photo, video and other media files from your SDHC card? Still looking for a way to recover those lost / deleted data. Then you search for SDHC card recovery ends here. Go through the article to learn and get back files from your SDHC card.
SDHC(Secure Digital High Capacity) are flash memory card especially used to store data on digital cameras. These cards allows user to store huge amount of data, however similar to other flash card devices even these cards are prone to corruption and data loss. The files on SDHC cards of your camera or any other storage device are lost due to many reasons as mentioned below:
- Accidental Deletion: Deleting the contents of the SDHC card by mistake is one of the most common reason for file loss from SDHC card
- Formatting SDHC Card: Mistakenly formatting the SDHC card either from the digital device or on Macintosh when connected for transferring files
- Interruptions During File Transfer: Abruptly removing SDHC card, power failures and sudden system turn off may interrupt the file data transfer process that is taking place between SDHC card and Mac system resulting in loss of valuable photos
- SDHC Card Corruption: Virus/malware infections, card errors, file system conversion, etc logically damages card making leaving its data unreadable
However, luckily these deleted or lost data from the SDHC card can be recovered back on your own with the aid of a good data recovery program.
Which card recovery software to use?
Yodot Mac Photo Recovery program is a comprehensive recovery program to bring back data from SDHC card irrespective of the reason for the loss of files. You will be able to retrieve all types of media files such as music, pictures, video clips, documents and even RAW image file from your SDHC card. Apart from SDHC card, this tool also helps you in recovering data from other flash memory cards like SD, SDXC, CF, XD, MMC and Memory Sticks. Additionally the software is compatible to run on all the latest Mac OS X including Mac OS X (Leopard), Mac OS X (Snow Leopard) and Mac OS X 10.7(Lion).
Working of the software
- At first, remove the SDHC card from your camera or any other storage device
- Download and install Yodot Mac Photo Recovery software to the computer
- Connect the SDHC card to the PC via card reader or USB
- Open the application and follow the main screen procedure
- Two options “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery” will be displayed on the main screen
- “Deleted Photo Recovery” option helps you in retrieving your erased SDHC data and “Lost Photo Recovery” option helps you in rescuing your missing SDHC data.
- Select the option based on your data loss scenario
- The software scans the system and displays all the Volumes present and connected to the system
- Choose the Volume which represents your SDHC card and click on “Next” button
- The application starts the scanning process and displays all the recoverable data in two different views
- Toggle between the two views to select the files which you like to recover
- Finally, browse for the destination location to save your recovered files
Points to Remember
- Don’t eject your SDHC card during transfer or read-write process
- Always make multiple backups of your important files
- Avoid saving or adding any new data to your SDHC card after data loss scenario
- Install a good antivirus program to combat harmful viruses