Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying recycle bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files.
Get Back Files when iTunes Cannot Recognize iPod on Mac OS
For some reason iTunes does not detect my iPod device when I connect it to my Mac operating system, whereas the Mac computer detects it. I have added all the latest songs of my favorite album on iTunes which I would like to synchronize with my iPod. I really don’t know why iTunes is unable to identify iPod on Mac OS X, so can anyone tell me to resolve my problem?
Does the above mentioned scenario sound familiar to you? iPod users often encounter these kind of situations. As with the popularity of iPod, even problems while using iPod device have gradually increased over days. However, you can try some useful tips to fix problem with iPod and restore songs. Follow the below given suggestions to troubleshoot your iPod that fails to get detected in iTunes on Mac OS X:
- Try connecting your iPod to a different USB port
- Try plugging your iPod device using a different USB cable
- Attach the iPod to a different Mac computer
- Try uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes software
- Update both your iPod drivers and iTunes program
- Check your iPod’s file system
The above mentioned suggestions will more likely to resolve the above stated issue. But even after following and taking the precautionary steps, if your iTunes software still doesn’t recognize your iPod. Then the only option left for you is to restore your iPod back to its factory setting. Restoring an iPod to factory setting will erase complete files present on its memory such as songs, videos, pictures, eBooks etc.
How to retrieve files from iPod not recognized by iTunes on Mac?
However, lost files from iPod can be recovered back by relying on a powerful iPod recovery application available online. Yodot Mac Photo Recovery is well known iPod recovery tool specially designed and developed to retrieve deleted or missing files from iPod on Mac OS X computer. The tool recovers different types of music files such as MP3, MP4, AIFF, AIF, AMR, 3GP, M4b, M4A, MIDI, AIFC, WAV, etc from iPod. In addition to audio files, it can recover photos, video clips, podcasts and other files from iPod Shuffle, iPod Nano, iPod Mini and iPod Classic. This tool makes it possible to bring back lost iPod files after formatting iPod, iPod corruption, iTunes sync error, update, crash, etc on Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and Mac OS X 10.7(Lion) machines.
Apart from Macintosh, Yodot also assist you in solving issues like updated itunes won't recognize ipod on Windows 10, iPod not recognizing on Windows computer Etc through its Windows OS supported version.
Procedure to recover iPod files using the software:
- Connect your iPod to a healthy Mac machine and let the device get detected
- Download Yodot Mac Photo Recovery and install the software to the connected computer
- Open the application and stick to the main screen procedure
- Use “Deleted Photo Recovery” option to retrieve your deleted iPod files and use “Lost Photo Recovery” to rescue your missing iPod files
- The software scans your Mac system and shows all the internal and connected Volumes
- Choose the Volume which indicates your iPod and simply click on “Next”
- The tool repeats the scanning process and displays all the retrieved files in File Type and Data Type views
- Toggle between the two views and choose the desired iPod files which you would like to obtain back
- At last, save the rescued iPod files to your desired destination location such as Mac internal hard disk, pen drive, external hard disk etc.
- Avoid saving the recovered files back to the same iPod
- Regularly backup your important iPod files on reliable storage devices
- Update your iTunes software on a monthly or weekly basis
- Never eject your iPod while synchronizing or file transferring process