Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying recycle bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files
How to Get iTunes Library Back From iPod?
iTunes is a place where all music collections, video clips, favorite movies, TV shows and many more are kept on your Mac OS and on iOS-based iPod, iPhone, and iPad devices. You can easily explore music of your choice from iTunes Store and download it effortlessly. iTunes maintains a folder known as “library” to store all your purchased movies, music, apps, podcasts and books. There are two types of files available in iTunes library that is iTunes Library.xml and iTunes Library.itl. iTunes Library.xml allows your music and playlist available for all applications on computer, where as iTunes Library.itl is a record of songs and other playlists made by you.
But Mac users often find themselves hapless after losing their entire music and video collection from iTunes library. But luckily one can simply recover them by using Mac Photo Recovery software.
Occasions liable for file loss from iTunes Library:
- Accidental Deletion: While clearing space on your Mac laptop or computer, if you accidentally delete your iTunes folder then the entire iTunes library gets erased
- iTunes Library Corruption: iTunes library may get corrupt or damaged due to unexpected termination of computer, assigning incorrect paths to the library or wrongly placing iTunes programs, after which iTunes become inaccessible
- System Crash: Your Mac system may get crashed due to file system corruption, power surge or hard disk failure resulting in loss of your iTunes library
- Unintentional formatting: If you unintentionally format a wrong hard drive on Mac which had your iTunes folder then it will result in entire iTunes library loss
- Harmful Malware: Malware or spyware program may penetrate into your Mac through internet or some other source making iTunes library files corrupt and lost
Overview of iTunes Library Recovery Software
To get rid of above mentioned situation our technical experts have introduced a tool named as Yodot Mac Photo Recovery. It is the best utility designed by experts with utmost care to find videos, songs, movies and lots more from iTunes Library that got deleted or lost as result of various reasons mentioned above. This application supports the latest versions of iPod and restores each and every erased or missing from it. You will easily get to know how to restore iTunes Library from iPods like iPod Classic, iPod Mini, iPod Shuffle and iPod Nano. Further, this software is compatible with all the latest versions of Mac OS X operating system.
Steps that are supposed to follow
- Download and install the application to your Mac machine
- Execute the software and follow the procedures given on the screen
- Two options will be displayed in the main screen i.e. “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery”
- Select “Deleted Photo Recovery” option to retrieve your deleted iTunes library or Utilize “Lost File Recovery” option to restore your lost iTunes library
- The tool now starts scanning and displays the drive present in your Mac
- Choose the drive in which iTunes Library is present and simply click on “Next” button
- The application allows you to select the file types which you want to recover or click “Mark All” option to select all the file types
- The application now displays all the recoverable files from the selected drive
- Select the files which you want to recover and finally, save the rescued files to your desired location
Tips for Future Reference:
- Do not keep any volatile data on your Mac computers
- Maintain backup of all your favorite audio files regularly
- Use good UPS and anti-virus program to get rid of any kind of interruptions and threats