Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying recycle bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files
JPEG Photo File Recovery on Macintosh
Everyone captures photos in order to remember that wonderful moment, these photos are captured using devices like digital camera, cell phones and other image capturing devices. The photos captured are mostly in JPG or JPEG file format. However, a big problem with such devices is that the media card which is used to save JPG / JPEG photos are prone to data loss due to corruption or human errors. And hence you are under a constant threat of losing your precious JPG / JPEG photos.
JPG files can get lost / deleted due to any of the below mentioned scenarios:
- Format: It’s really annoying when your computer displays “Format Error” (“Disk needs to be formatted”) on the screen, as soon as you connect your memory card to your Macintosh. This error message forces you to format the card, which results in JPEG file loss or formatting the Volume containing your JPG photos
- File System Corruption: In case, if the drive of the Mac hard disk or the memory card containing JPEG files gets corrupted, hence this may cause inaccessibility of your photo files. Corruption can occur due to many factors, like switching off the camera / camcorder during file transfer, sudden shutdown of your system in between file transfer, virus attack etc.
- Wrong Usage: Sometimes using the same card on different cameras or on different computers, leads to either formatting of the memory card or file system corruption resulting in serious data loss
- Human Errors: You may accidentally delete JPEG image files from memory cards, digital cameras, external USB drives, hard drives, camcorders or iPods by selecting the "Delete All" option while previewing them
- Transfer Errors: JPEG or JPG photos may get deleted / lost while transferring them from memory card or digital camera to your Mac system, this happens if any kind of interruption happens during file transfer
Is it possible to recover deleted / lost JPG photos?
Whether you lost or deleted your JPG files due to any of the above mentioned reasons, Yodot Mac Photo Recovery software will help you in the recovery of all such deleted and lost JPEG files. It not only helps you in the recovery of JPG files, but also helps you to recover other photo file formats such as PNG, GIF, TIF, BMP, PSD, WMF, CR2, DNG, RAF, ERF, RAW, NEF, ORF and more. Other than photos it also recovers music, videos and many more files. It supports recovery of JPG images from different types of memory cards like CF, XD and SD that are manufactured by different companies like Sony, SanDisk, Kingston etc. It also provides an option to preview the photos after recovery, so that one can select the photos before rescuing it.
Working of the software
If you have lost your JPG files from a memory card then it is suggested to eject the memory card from your digital camera or any other device and then attach it to your Mac computer via USB or card reader and follow the below mentioned steps
- Download and install Yodot Mac Photo Recovery software
- Launch the software and stick to the mainscreen procedure
- Use “Deleted Photo Recovery” or “Lost Photo Recovery” option to recover your JPG files based on the scenario
- The Software scans and displays all the Volumes and the external Volumes(if connected)
- Select the Volume from where you have deleted / lost your JPG files and click “Next”
- The application scans the selected Volume and displays all the deleted / lost files
- Preview the photo files before saving them
- Save the recovered files to your desired location
- Regularly back up your JPEG or any other vital photos to compensate for data loss in future
- Check the Volumes twice or thrice before formatting
- Make use of “write protect” knob in your memory cards, to avoid accidental formatting or deletion
- After losing your photos from any device, it is suggested to stop using the device which might lead to overwriting
- Prior to any deletion, make sure about your action and selection