Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying Recycle Bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files.
Retrieve Lost Photos from Mac Computer
Nowadays, Mac is the most preferred operating system around the world. With its un-beatable features and easy to use interface it has gained its popularity rapidly. Different versions of Mac operating systems are released by the name of Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion and so on, which are included with the advanced options so that the user does not find any difficult in completing his tasks.
As like other operating systems, you can store different file formats and access them accordingly on Mac system as well. All the applications that are required to access the respective files are pre installed so that we need not worry about installing other third party application in the computer. Sometimes it so happens that you are performing important tasks on photos that were recently saved in the Mac hard drive and all of sudden there was a power loss which causes the system to shut down abruptly. Now when the computer is restarted, for your surprise the image files that you were working on Mac is missing now.
What to do now? Is that the end of the photos? Or can they be recovered? As this is not the permanent loss of photos from the system, yes of course your photos can be recovered. You can easily find lost picture on Mac by utilizing the services of photo recovery product that is specially designed for this purpose.
Get to know the scenarios that cause loss of photos from Mac OS X:
- Abruptly removing the external storage devices from the Mac computer when the file transfer process is going on will cause loss of valuable images
- Power surge also leads to loss of photos that are being previewed in your Macintosh system
- Malwares that gain access in your computer can damage the file system of volume leading to loss of photos that were saved in the respective drive
- Software Malfunction and Errors that occur during the partitioning process has adverse effect on your logical drives that causes loss of valuable pictures
Best Way to Restore Missing Photos on Mac:
To cover up for the loss of photos from your Mac system all the user needs to do is to use Yodot Mac Photo Recovery tool which is equipped with highly advanced graphical user interface. This application is designed with utmost care to get back image files that are lost or missing from your Mac hard drive. Apart from recovering photos, user can also restore his audio files, video files and other documents from Mac OS X computers by using the services of Yodot Mac Photo Recovery utility. There are different options provided for viewing the restored photos in a particular format; Data View and File Type View are the most popular ones using which the user can arrange the files in a respective order. Options are provided to preview the photos before saving them to a particular destination location on Mac system.
Simple procedure to restore photos lost from Mac OS:
- Download and install the Yodot Mac Photo Recovery tool in the system by logging in as Local System Administrator
- Use the short icon that is present on the desktop to launch the application
- Deleted Photo Recovery and Lost Photo Recovery are the options that are provided in the main screen
- Click on Lost Photo Recovery and then proceed to the Next screen where the list of drives present in the system are displayed
- Select the respective drive and click on Next button that will provide you with the list of file types that has to be restored
- Put a tick mark on all the file formats that needs to be recovered, now by pressing the Next button, the application begins the recovery process by scanning the entire drive
- On completion of the recovery process the retrieved pictures are listed in a particular format
- Save the ones that are required to the respective location as available to host operating system user
- Keep backup of all photos in a separate drive and update it regularly
- Avoid abrupt removal of the storage media during the photo transfer process
- Install good antivirus program to prevent virus infection