Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying recycle bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files
Software to Retrieve Memory Stick Data on Mac
Memory Sticks are flash storage devices developed by Sony, which are often used to store data on portable devices such as mobile phones, audio players, camcorder, laptop, play stations, Sony cameras and so on. They are of several types of Memory Sticks like Memory Stick Pro, HG, Memory Stick Micro, Memory Stick Pro Duo etc., which have different storage capacity ranging from 16 MB to 32 GB. This allows the user to save and store huge amount of data including movie clips, videos, music files, game files, documents and many more.
However just like any other flash storage device, Memory Sticks are not free from corruption and data loss. Memory Sticks become corrupted or damaged due to various reasons, resulting in error messages like, “card not formatted”, “card not found” and so on. But it is also true that data lost from these Memory Sticks can be brought back by relying on professional Mac photo recovery software.
Note: After encountering data loss from your Memory Stick, the next thing to do is stop using that Memory Stick for storing new files. You should remove the Memory Stick from your portable device and store it in a safe place.
Reasons for loss of files from Memory Stick are:
- Accidentally formatting the Memory Stick without backing up its content
- Clicking on “Delete All” button from your Sony camera
- Removing your Memory Stick forcefully while transferring files from your Memory Stick to Mac computer
- Memory Stick data becomes inaccessible due to file system corruption and virus attacks
- Using same Memory Stick on different devices or on different operating system would lead to data loss
- Sudden system shutdown or power failure while copying files from Memory Stick to Mac or vice versa
Mac Photo Recovery Software:
Yodot Mac Photo Recovery software is a professional tool to get back media files and other documents from Memory Stick on Mac machine. It provides very simple to use interface to scan and recover all your files from your Memory Stick in few mouse clicks. Moreover, this software also retrieves files from other flash memory cards (like SD, CF, SDHC, SDXC and XD) used in different digital gadgets. It will also support recovery of photos, videos, songs, and other files from pen drives, digital multimedia player, iPods, hard drives and external hard drives on Mac OS X 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7 machines.
Procedure to recover Memory Stick data:
- Connect your Memory Stick via card reader or USB cable to a healthy Mac machine
- Download Yodot Mac Photo Recovery and install the application to your Mac machine
- Run the installed software and follow the main screen procedures
- “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery” option will be displayed on the main screen, so select the option based on your data loss scenario
- The software scans your Mac machine and shows all the volumes present and connected to your system
- Choose the volume which indicates your Memory Stick and click “Next”
- The application scans the selected volume and displays all the recovered files in Mac finder styled interface
- Choose the files which are to be saved and you can also preview images and other files before saving them
- Finally select any storage location on your computer to save the recovered files
- Regularly transfer your Memory Stick data to your Mac machine and use Antivirus program to remove viruses from it
- Before deleting any files or folders, check them twice or thrice to make sure that you are not erasing important data
- Never eject your Memory Stick device during copying or transfer process and don’t store your recovered files back to the same Memory Stick